#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LMP333
    Looks like so much fun!!
    It was! We were in such a dive bar and we just owned the place. I saw some guys recording the hilarity with their phones so I hope we don't end up on utube. That was early in the night too because the end was a bit hazy.

I need to post the list of tasks so other girls can use it for their party. It just really makes the party that much more fun.

For the upcoming party, I think the guys are going to make the girls a list of tasks to complete and vice versa. Should be interesting.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:15 PM

Those brit invites are hysterical. I want to dress up and go too. That sounds like a blast.

I love the pic after the blow job shot, lol.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

Wow, that looks like such a fun night! We totally need to hang out sometime

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizz
          Wow, that looks like such a fun night! We totally need to hang out sometime
          I know but you all live on the East coast. booo!

I think everyone is just jealous because I got to wear a toilet paper veil in public! haha

#15 sohappy

sohappy
          • 260 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

Your invite is too funny. I can't wait to hear about finding your "inner brittany" I hope I have a crazy bach. party as yours.

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:06 PM

OMG, I love the pictures! So much fun.

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

LOL Rachel! I'm glad you had fun. My personal motto is "thank god you-tube wasn't around during undergrad!" My Bachelorette is coming up soon and I hope we have as much fun as you apparently did!

#18 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:27 PM

Rachel your invites are cute and it looks like you had a great time

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:35 PM

HAHAHAHA Rachel that looks like so much fun!!! I've already got my Britney outfit from Halloween and Martin's got his KFed - maybe we could switch ours up like that. Great idea! Did you come up with this on your own? This is going to be hilarious in PV - you have to go to the sky bar. We ended up there on our last night. You ride an elevator up and walk out onto sound but it's still swanky. I've got pics somewhere...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      HAHAHAHA Rachel that looks like so much fun!!! I've already got my Britney outfit from Halloween and Martin's got his KFed - maybe we could switch ours up like that. Great idea! Did you come up with this on your own? This is going to be hilarious in PV - you have to go to the sky bar. We ended up there on our last night. You ride an elevator up and walk out onto sound but it's still swanky. I've got pics somewhere...
                      My girlfriends and I LOVE to dress up. Halloween is my fav holiday. It's just so much fun to look stupid and act stupid. We decided to just do wigs because not everyone feels comfortable wearing costumes all the time. haha I can't wait to do it!!

Please post pics of the bars. I have never done the club scene in PV so we don't even know where to go. We were just going to wing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users