Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#81 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:19 PM

Jill ~ I'm with Glenda. I definitely wouldn't try to dye the dress. I'm looking forward to seeing a pic.

Natalie~ Those are very cute dresses. What color did you choose?
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#82 Jen

Jen
    • 144 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Natalie M
      We found bridesmaid dresses this weekend as well. They are really cute on in person! We are going to get them in cashmere color. Watters & Watters | Bridesmaid Gown Collection | Style 9460 | Dupioni silk strapless knee-length dress with ruched bust wrap ties. Available in knee length, floor length or extra length. <P>Also available in Silk Shantung as style 9960.

I forgot to add that in the back we are getting a really cute broach(sp?) instead of tying a bow. My dress has a broach on the side so it will look really cute together.
      LOVE them....I'm currently OBSESSED with Watters and watters stuff!!

#83 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

Jill- this sounds like a great find!

Natalie, I love those dresses- so cute, and I love the Cashmere color too:)

I don't think I ever posted that I did make a final decision on my BM dresses- you all voted on them a couple months ago.
        Click the image to open in full size.

#84 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:24 PM

Sarah...amazing...nuff said.

#85 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
            Jill ~ I'm with Glenda. I definitely wouldn't try to dye the dress. I'm looking forward to seeing a pic.

Natalie~ Those are very cute dresses. What color did you choose?
            Thanks they will look good on everyone, we went with cashmere color. oh jessalyn when i was trying on dresses this weekend they brought me in your dress and i told them how much i loved it and that one of the girls from my forum had bought it and I tried it on but it was really heavy on me. are you taking out any of that underneath stuff or are you keeping it all? I loved it in person though and was thinking about getting it but didn't!!

#86 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              Thanks they will look good on everyone, we went with cashmere color. oh jessalyn when i was trying on dresses this weekend they brought me in your dress and i told them how much i loved it and that one of the girls from my forum had bought it and I tried it on but it was really heavy on me. are you taking out any of that underneath stuff or are you keeping it all? I loved it in person though and was thinking about getting it but didn't!!
              duh! I saw that you wrote cashmere before....That is going to be a beautiful color.

I'm considering taking out some of the crinolin (sp?) so that it isn't as poofy. I'm going to try to make my alteration appoint in April, so I'll let you know how it turns out. It's funny when I tried the dress on and 2 other girls tried it on, they had the same concern about the crinolin (underneath stuff)....I'm going now to check the wedding gown thread...I want to see if you were able to post a pic of your dress yet! I'm excited for you!!! I'm sure you're dress is gorgeous!!

Sarah ~ I think I posted this somewhere else before, but I love your BM dresses!! They're so flowy and perfect for Mexico!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#87 Chicago80

Chicago80
              • 80 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:06 PM

I have narrowed it down to these 2

#88 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

Those are both really pretty! I particularly like the first one....I think the top/neckline on it is really flattering, just a smidge-y bit sexy, you know?

Good choices! What colors are you thinking of?

#89 Chicago80

Chicago80
                  • 80 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:42 PM

I think I am going to go with the sage green

#90 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
                    • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:42 PM

Yeah - I liked the first one too - it seems more sexy and beachy - the other is nice too but almost looks like a prom dress. Just my 2 cents.
                      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users