Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#741 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

I actually really like when the girls are in different dresses.  I'm planning on picking the colour and letting my girls decide which dress suits them best.  

#742 Ali12

Ali12
    • 216 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:53 PM

Ya i think that is the best way to go! There is no rush for us to get them but we will start looking this spring/summer

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#743 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
      • Site Supporter
      • 144 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

Ladies

I am so excited!!!! I finally ordered my bridesmaids dresses. If any of you have read my previous post you may know that at one point all of my bridesmaids had dropped out on me. Well, I could not order dresses because my bridesmaids were an ever changing situation. We think we have it all in order now but you never know lol. Anyway, I am a member of the Ideeli website and today they had a sale on the Ravon convertible dress. It was only $69!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one size fits all!!!!!!!!!! And in my wedding color!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeee!!!!! Needless to say I ordered 4 for all the girls (my treat because they are spending so much and using vacay time just to come). I am so happy! I love the versatility of this dress and I am sure that they will all be able to wear it again and again (even if they gain weight lol). Below are a few pictures of the dress as well as a link to a video demonstration of the dress (the one on the model in the video is the exact one that I bought).

The sale ends tomorrow if anyone else is interested (I believe the short dress is only $50 or so). PM me if you would like an invite to join the Ideeli site. They always have great sales on everything. The retail price of these dresses are usually $150 and up.

BM1.jpg BM2.jpg

#744 penaalba1

penaalba1
        • Site Supporter
        • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hey Ladies! soo my wedding is around the corner! Its may 21st and my girls have finally agreed on a dress.

This is me in my bridesmaid dressesphoto1.JPG

#745 penaalba1

penaalba1
          • Site Supporter
          • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

and this is my maid of honor in her dressphoto.JPG

#746 TigerLily

TigerLily
            • 201 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Nikki, I love this dress! Its exactly what my girls want, but unfortunately they don't have my color : (  I'm looking for a bright, sunflower yellow, and the closest they have is sunshine (too light). Thanks for sharing though, i'll have to try to find something similar!

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

All 5 of my girls and I decided on this one without question http://www.alfredang...&pg=0&colorId1=

A few of them might be prego for the big day, but it is so flowy and gives them plenty of room for a little belly.

#747 TigerLily

TigerLily
              • 201 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:07 PM

I totally fell in love with this dress when I saw it in my Knot magazine a few months back...I couldn't wait to show my moh! Too bad when I finally did, she looked at it and said "eh, it's alright. I don't like the ruffles" WHAT?! Lol, it's ok though, I'm not a bridezilla (not yet anyway : ) so on to find another style she likes more. I may just have to buy it in white for myself though...love it!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

I found the bridesmaid dress i'm going to use! I love it and think it's perfect for a beach wedding, may have to get one for myself too! haha.

213x319_362_turquoise.jpg

#748 TigerLily

TigerLily
                • 201 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

Wow, your dresses are very cool and unique- I've never seen anything like them before! You're lucky your girls can agree on what they're wearing...I only have 2 girls, but they're both so different! Congrats on your wedding!

Originally Posted by penaalba1 

Hey Ladies! soo my wedding is around the corner! Its may 21st and my girls have finally agreed on a dress.

This is me in my bridesmaid dressesphoto1.JPG

#749 TigerLily

TigerLily
                  • 201 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Wow, gorgeous dress!! I can see why you'd go crazy trying to find it... this screams beach wedding to me! It's beautiful! Love this style...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

I noticed you are from Canada - where oh where did you find this dress . . I have been pulling my hair out trying to find this dress.

#750 penaalba1

penaalba1
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 46 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:39 AM

Thank you. My girls are very complicated! They drove me nutz! but they finally ended up voting and the higher number obviously won. The dresses are from bebe it was like a last minute resource.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users