Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#711 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

Well ladies the dress I had posted earlier on is not the one they are wearing . . .so stressed out about these dresses.  My bridesmaids and I are going out this weekend where I am hoping they can each come to an agreement on a dress.

The ones I pick are good for a couple of the girls but not for another . . . .this stinks :(

#712 natalie7

natalie7
    • Site Supporter
    • 298 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:30 PM

I was going to do that Bari Jay.... but I didn't like the turquoise color.... I chose the glacier color in another designer

#713 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

I love this idea!!!

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole84 

I am having my bridal party do dresses like the wedding below.  We had already decided on muted shades of blush/sea glass and neutrals for the wedding and then I saw this!  They are going to pick out dresses from wherever as long as they are of similar fabric/look.  It should be pretty and hopefully they will be able to get something they love. 

bp dresses.jpg

bpdress.jpg

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#714 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

wow.. I love that IDEA TOO... I wish I would have thought of that... ITS AWESOME!!!

#715 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

I actually got them from the exact same shop on Etsy : PlumPrettySugar.

Never feel bad! Inspiration has to come from somewhere! My wedding is a compilation of things I've seen on StyleMePretty and GreenWeddingShoes! Kudos to brides that can afford to hire stylists for their wedding, it gives us the opportunity to look at those pretty, pretty pictures and emulate!

Originally Posted by AshleyNicole84 

Thanks!  Sometimes I feel bad "stealing" ideas, but some things are just too lovely and perfect for our visions to pass up!

I am thinking about doing the robes too!  I already bought them all a little necklace when I asked them to be BMs, so I thought robes would be a nice touch for the gifts there.  Where did you get yours?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by proti007 

Oh Ashley I loooooove that wedding! I've seen it on the Style Me Pretty :) They had gorgeous dresses, and I stole the idea of gifting robes to my BM's from that wedding! Great pick :)

#716 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
            • 222 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thanks Proti007.... I hope it works out they're all going in May to try the dresses on... crossing my fingers  =/

Originally Posted by proti007 

Love these dresses! My bm's could NOT pull it off! You need to have a model body to wear these! Gorgeous :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

My Bridesmaids Dresses :) Coral and the MOH in Greybarijaycoral.jpg641bg_shadow.jpg

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#717 rosieposie

rosieposie
              • 649 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

my gals came over and tried their dresses on and they all fit (they were afraid of excess holiday weight) just some minor alterations in the bust.

i liked the dress so much, i've ordered one for myself in black

BMDress.jpg

#718 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

these pix make me wish i went with soft, long, flowy dresses now....

I am having my bridal party do dresses like the wedding below.  We had already decided on muted shades of blush/sea glass and neutrals for the wedding and then I saw this!  They are going to pick out dresses from wherever as long as they are of similar fabric/look.  It should be pretty and hopefully they will be able to get something they love. 

bp dresses.jpg

bpdress.jpg

#719 natalie7

natalie7
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:19 PM

rosie posie... where are those dresses from.. they are cute!

#720 shereneg

shereneg
                    • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

I'm drooling! Those dresses are awesome. The multiple colors look very sharp. I wish I had gone with long as well. I snapped my dresses up on JCrew's 30% off final sale a month after we got engaged. (Dec.2009!) I totally rushed into it since I wanted buy the BM's dresses.:( I told myself they could wear them again. Riiiiight. These are the dresses I went with. Okay, but not what I would pick today.

I love this idea!!!

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users