Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#671 Jen1407

Jen1407
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

Kremsm and Canadiansandy - My colours are teal, orange and fuschia.  My BM's dresses are from Alfred Angelo style #7093 in tealness (the picture on-line doesn't do the dress justice, you definitely need to see it in person).  I was a little worried that the dress would be too dark as I was picking the colour from a swatch but when I went and picked them up they were gorgeous, exceeded my expectations.  The colour is very rich, perfect for a beach wedding.  For flowers I am doing tropical colours - fuschia, orange and yellow.   Good luck with your search for dresses!!

#672 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jen1407 

Kremsm and Canadiansandy - My colours are teal, orange and fuschia.  My BM's dresses are from Alfred Angelo style #7093 in tealness (the picture on-line doesn't do the dress justice, you definitely need to see it in person).  I was a little worried that the dress would be too dark as I was picking the colour from a swatch but when I went and picked them up they were gorgeous, exceeded my expectations.  The colour is very rich, perfect for a beach wedding.  For flowers I am doing tropical colours - fuschia, orange and yellow.   Good luck with your search for dresses!!

My colors are the same!!  Would love to see anything you have planned, if you don't mind sharing!! :o)

#673 Jen1407

Jen1407
      • 393 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

My colors are the same!!  Would love to see anything you have planned, if you don't mind sharing!! :o)

Once I can figure out how to post pictures, I will gladly post some pictures.

#674 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

I'm a little late to the game since my wedding is in a month but I just ordered these for my bm's about a week ago and just shipped it right to them and now they are set!

http://shop.nordstro...origin=category

#675 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by *Lo* 

I'm a little late to the game since my wedding is in a month but I just ordered these for my bm's about a week ago and just shipped it right to them and now they are set!

http://shop.nordstro...origin=category

Love them!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#676 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:25 AM

That is a very cute dress Lo.  Two of my bms are plus sizes so unfortunately I had to stick to the bridesmaid dress lines as they carry all sizes.  I have to admit that I like my bm dresses but I don't love them.  I really wanted short and strapless but they wanted long and with straps and I figured I'd rather have comfortable bms than ones that felt akward and uncomfortable so I let them pick dresses they were comfortable in, I just said they all had to be from the same line so that the colours were identical..

#677 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
              • 173 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

corina3bmp.jpg

Here is my bridesmaid dress. Hope my link works!

#678 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
                • 199 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

I love those dresses. I hope your bridesmaids like them as well!

Originally Posted by MARIAELM 

Here are my bridesmaid dresses (in fuschia, a little lighter color). They are After6 dresses.

The Flowergirl dress, with hot pink corset ties (to go with the corset back on my dress) is by USAngels, style 304.

Click the image to open in full size.

#679 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
                  • 199 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

That dress looks really good on her. I like the pairing of the simple necklace with the dress.

Originally Posted by Susan'n'Dean 

corina3bmp.jpg

Here is my bridesmaid dress. Hope my link works!

#680 Jen1407

Jen1407
                    • 393 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

These are the dresses that the BM's will be weraring, they are Alfred Angelo #7093.  The picture is not the actual colour of the dresses, the colour of them is tealness. 

BM Dresses.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users