Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#591 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

Princess402 and A J Mitchell
    I think I am using a similar blue, cobalt or royal I guess.

here is the dress for my girls...
    Click the image to open in full size.

Princess402
    The colors my FI picked where Orange and Blue. I agreed as long as the BMs dress were picked first as I didn't want to be held or commit to one blue, hahaha. Saw this dress and I was yup I can commit to that blue! I think I'll have the flowers done in white and orange and it will look great. There's a thread on here for Orange and Aqua. http://bestdestinati....colours-42709/

I think the aqua and dark yellow will also look really great!

#592 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by katelynn
      Here are mine

Didnt know if the colour was the one I want so I might change it to a lighter aqua....thoughts?

Venus Bridals
      Love the style of the dress - I think if it was a little lighter it would be lovely x

#593 Angella

Angella
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

Hey Friends,
        Need advice regarding bridesmaid dress for me in my friend's wedding actually i am looking for plus size dresses and really get conscious about the style and colors to be selected.

Please help!!!

#594 beachymombride

beachymombride
        • 38 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Angella
          Hey Friends,
          Need advice regarding bridesmaid dress for me in my friend's wedding actually i am looking for plus size dresses and really get conscious about the style and colors to be selected.

Please help!!!
          Hi Angella:

Did you try nordstrom.com they have a some nice plus size dresses. it is a little pricey but they are some nice ones on there. Also, David's bridal has dresses for plus size.

#595 beachymombride

beachymombride
          • 38 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

My daugther is having an intimate wedding with her maid of honor her sister. We got her dress at Nordtrom at nordstrom.com.

Donna Ricco Pearl Detail Chiffon Dress - View All - Nordstrom

Not clear how to insert images yet.

#596 coolashellmel

coolashellmel
            • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

Hey all,
              Anyone know of a place that has BM dresses in a seafoam green color? Even if they aren't real BM dresses it may work. I wanted those convertible ones but, all my ladies have very large busts and I'm thinking those may not be too supportive.

I had this vision for my wedding colors, now I am having a hard time finding things in them! (grey, black, seafoam green, and light pink) DOH!
              -MEL

#597 rosieposie

rosieposie
              • 649 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

I think I've finally chosen them! (is that too early?)

Bridesmaid Dresses: One Piece
                Style #1760
                Colour: Seamist

the box on the far right with the 3 brown dresses - the short dress on the right

#598 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by coolashellmel
                  Hey all,
                  Anyone know of a place that has BM dresses in a seafoam green color? Even if they aren't real BM dresses it may work. I wanted those convertible ones but, all my ladies have very large busts and I'm thinking those may not be too supportive.

I had this vision for my wedding colors, now I am having a hard time finding things in them! (grey, black, seafoam green, and light pink) DOH!
                  try David's Bridal - "Mermaid" or "Pool"
                  my colours are a seafoamy green/aqua & light pink and i was looking at a couple of dresses there.

as mentioned above though, i think i've decided on this Impression dress in "Seamist" it's also a similar colour.

Dessy & Alfred Angelo has come out with similar colours this season in certain dress styles.

hope that helps!

#599 Princess402

Princess402
                  • 737 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess
                    Princess402 and A J Mitchell
                    I think I am using a similar blue, cobalt or royal I guess.

here is the dress for my girls...
                    Click the image to open in full size.

Princess402
                    The colors my FI picked where Orange and Blue. I agreed as long as the BMs dress were picked first as I didn't want to be held or commit to one blue, hahaha. Saw this dress and I was yup I can commit to that blue! I think I'll have the flowers done in white and orange and it will look great. There's a thread on here for Orange and Aqua. http://bestdestinati....colours-42709/

I think the aqua and dark yellow will also look really great!
                    Thanks for this!!! Your BM dress is really cute btw! I'm thinking of something similar as I want to make sure that although the color is kind of dark, the style of dress is fun and light. I'm also thinking of doing yellow/orange and white flowers. Glad to know I'm not alone, and that this vision I have in my head may actually work, lol.

#600 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
                    • 79 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:56 AM

Okay, this pic looks really funny because its a manakin with no head! The dress was $35 and looks really good on all 4 of my brides maides. We are going to pair it will a gold strappy heal.

http://www.suzyshier....75224_80_6.jpg

We are thinking of having the guys in a dark beige short with white shirts and the groom in long pants similar color with a bright orange shirt. Probably long sleeved button down.

Do you think the guys and my fiance's attire will look okay with the bridesmaides dresses? My wedding dress is chiffon, full length ivory, but it is basically white.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users