#571 t1219

t1219
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:15 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stacy015
    Click the image to open in full size.

Had to re-add picture to photobucket!
    Stacy, These are very pretty bm dresses!! Where did you find them?

#572 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
    • 92 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:38 AM

David's Bridal - Short Crinkle Chiffon Dress with Ruffle Neckline

David's Bridal - Short Chiffon and Charmeuse Dress with Flower Applique Detail

Hope these links work- both in sangria

#573 Stacy015

Stacy015
      • 172 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by t1219
        Stacy, These are very pretty bm dresses!! Where did you find them?
        That's my sister in the picture - she was trying on dresses while I was looking for wedding dresses, and this was her favorite dress. It is Impression Bridal, bridesmaid style #1688. We have ordered them in yellow - but I they haven't come in yet. I can't wait to see them!!

#574 andim

andim
        • 115 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

I went shopping today and found these dresses on sale for $30! I couldn't pass it up so I bought them. Hopefully the bridemaids will like them! :/

Von Maur

#575 MDLady

MDLady
          • 433 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

Since my MOH and Bridesmaids are all different sizes and shapes (5'0"-5'9" and size 2-, I chose the color and let them choose their own dresses. I picked "Apple" from David's Bridal and so far everyone is super happy with their dresses. This is what my girls ordered:

http://img.davidsbri....ei=460&cvt=jpg

The 4th dress is not available online so I haven't even seen it but my sister (the MOH) has great taste so I'm sure it will look great. It's so exciting!!!!

#576 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

It's alot more helpful when a photo is included in the post, so check out the FAQ link in my siggy for help learning how to post photos. Sometimes people dont bother clicking on the link when the op didn't bother to include a photo. There's a few helpful threads and the mods are more the willing to help out if you have questions!

#577 MDLady

MDLady
              • 433 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by smasha
                It's still really early in the planning, but I have fallen in love with this dress for my girls - it also helps they all love it too! What's great about it is that it's a jersey knit so it won't wrinkle! Perfect for packing in a suitcase My mom and I might even buy one in black for ourselves! It's also convertible, so my girls can wear it however they like want!

Convertible Wrap Satin Jersey Cocktail by erinleighheart on Etsy
                This dress is AMAZING. I will have to order one for myself!!!!!!! Great find!

#578 andim

andim
                • 115 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carly
                  It's alot more helpful when a photo is included in the post, so check out the FAQ link in my siggy for help learning how to post photos. Sometimes people dont bother clicking on the link when the op didn't bother to include a photo. There's a few helpful threads and the mods are more the willing to help out if you have questions!
                  Thanks for the tip! Here are mine, we are adding a little flower to the dress as well.

#579 t1219

t1219
                  • 310 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

I found my bm dress from Banana Republic. It look sooo much better in person! It is more corally in color and my bm's love it (they are size 0 to size 16 and it flatters all of them)!

Apparel, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories for Women and Men | Banana Republic

#580 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                    • 734 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by stacy015

had to re-add picture to photobucket!

i'm using the same dresses!!!! Its perfect for a destination wedding!! My bridesmaid love it!! I ordered mine in fuchsia!!
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users