• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#531 MObride09

MObride09
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kat_mc13
    This is my Bm dresses - originally they were just going to all have the same colour in whatever style they wanted but this one was really flattering on everyone! The colour is called mermaid. I'm going to give them silver flip flops with a bow the colour of the dresses on them

David's Bridal - Cotton sateen strapless dress with ruching and in seam pockets.
    This is my BM's dress also!!!!!, Deciding between either black or the sangria color. My sister is in town this coming w/e to try it on again and help make the final color selection!!!
    Originally, I had this selected in the champagne color as my "legal day" dress too! But after dress shopping, my girls fell in love with this one and honestly it was the only one that looked flattering on both of them, so the search is still on for the legal day dress and my girls are very satisfied with a comfortable, flattering and pocketed dress they really feel they could wear again!!!!

#532 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:34 AM

Here are my BM dresses... They will all be in the ice blue color. The other pics are just of the dress on the model since my picture doesn't show the dress really well :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#533 collyj

collyj
      • Banned
      • 72 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:47 AM

love them Laura.
        @Laura: who's the designer? Jim.....??

#534 Laura22610

Laura22610
        • 468 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by collyj
          love them Laura.
          @Laura: who's the designer? Jim.....??
          Thanks! Yes, it is Jim Hjelm.

#535 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
          • 483 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

Just picked out our bridesmaids dresses this weekend! It's a D'Zage Style 8003. My bridesmaids will be wearing the same style dress. The dress below is shown in brown, but we are ordering it in Garnet (a deep red color).

#536 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
            • 174 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shortnsweet7675
              Just picked out our bridesmaids dresses this weekend! It's a D'Zage Style 8003. My bridesmaids will be wearing the same style dress. The dress below is shown in brown, but we are ordering it in Garnet (a deep red color).

Wow! Love the dress!! :)

#537 Chelymo

Chelymo
              • 327 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

My wedding theme is a damask print I saw these dresses back in July for $198 each and didn't want to spend that kind of money since I am buying them for our 3 daughters who will be our bridesmaids. I was lucky enough to find them while on vacation at an outlet Mall for $29.99 in Sept. These are from White House Black Market. The girls will each carry a teal parasol and I am making them some cute flip flops.
                http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
                Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#538 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                • 291 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chelymo
                  My wedding theme is a damask print I saw these dresses back in July for $198 each and didn't want to spend that kind of money since I am buying them for our 3 daughters who will be our bridesmaids. I was lucky enough to find them while on vacation at an outlet Mall for $29.99 in Sept. These are from White House Black Market. The girls will each carry a teal parasol and I am making them some cute flip flops.
                  Awesome deal!! I love those :)

On another note, for those of you who are using J Crew they have a sale on currently, it is 20% AND free shipping! :)

#539 LadyD

LadyD
                  • 108 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

[QUOTE= On another note, for those of you who are using J Crew they have a sale on currently, it is 20% AND free shipping! :)
                    [/QUOTE]

Woohoo! I just bought two dresses. However, I didn't get the free shipping since I live in Canada..but I got the 20% off anyhow. Can't wait to see how it looks.
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#540 mc5363

mc5363
                    • 315 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:49 PM

Here are the dresses my girls wore:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users