#451 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JCrosby
    LOVE them!! They'll appreciate that they can wear them again I'm sure. So cute!!
    Thanks Jennie! I think so too

#452 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JCrosby
      Great dress! I love those shoes and I'd love to get them for myself and my BMs. Where did you find them? They're so cute.

That is SO helpful!!! Thank you :) I am buying my BM dresses too, and I have 5 of them! I wanted to cut cost with a great beachy look....and i love this dress! I'm headed to forever 21 tomorrow :)

#453 bcbride

bcbride
      • 176 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cancunbride
        so I went wedding shopping with the FI yesterday in search of my bridesmaids dresses and I found a BCBG dress that I loved but it was running for $190.00. I didnt want my bridesmaids to spend alot of money on their dresses since there already spending more than enough money on the trip. I walked into Forever and I found a knock off of the BCBG dress that I originally wanted for $24.00.

I ended up buying all my bridesmaids their dresses and the FI and I just decided to let them have them without any reimbursement. Ended up spending less that $150.00 for 5 dresses.

Click the image to open in full size.
        Hi cancunbride, I was eyeing those dresses too and actually tried it one 2 weeks ago, so comfy, but trendy at the same time! I love the pockets! I just showed the girls yesterday and they all loved it and got them in black, and then can all have lilac parasols and sandals :) We didn't get them from 4ever though, it was from a local store here in BC. Oh and if anyone else is interested, I also found this website that sells them (for a really good price too!)
        BLK ORG PURP YELL pleated-satin-tie-behind-dress - GoJane.com

#454 erinsny24

erinsny24
        • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

This is such a great thread and has a lot of great ideas! I have been struggling with wether to have official bridesmaids dresses or just have them pick out a solid color dressy sundress. I don't want them to have to spend alot of money on them since they are spending so much to come to the wedding.

#455 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
          • 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by HotTamale
            My girls decided to go with the Victoria's Secret Convertible Dress and they (we) love it! My girls are wearing black with chunky turquoise necklaces. Can't wait!
            Oo I really like this one. I haven't gone BM dress shopping yet, still waiting for the weather to get warmer :)

#456 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:39 AM

I also went with VS - I just gave my girls a color and gave them free choice in terms of actual dress. Surprisingly within one day they all agreed to get the same dress anyway! The most important thing to me was 1.cost, 2. they actual want to wear the dress. If only everything else was this easy! My other colors are lime green and chocolate (so you get the picture).

Dress: $108 - $10 = $98 + free shipping coupon

AWESOME!

#457 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:30 AM

love it Joann!

#458 candiekiss

candiekiss
                • 98 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

David's Bridal - Cotton sateen strapless dress with ruching and in seam pockets.

I didn't know how to post the pic for my BM dresses so this is the link. My girls absolutely love them! I got them in Horizon. It's a really pretty blue.

#459 Angela139

Angela139
                  • 455 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

Here are mine! The photo from the website (with the correct colour):

And on one of my bridesmaids (NOT the right colour - it will be in the colour above):

#460 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:07 AM

Hi Girls! I can hardley contain my excitement. I bought my bridesmaid dresses this weekend. ( I decided to buy them as a gift to my girls who are coming to mexico) I orginally found a few I liked at JC Penny a few weeks ago, went I went back this weekend they were half off. These dresses cost me $25 dollars each and are exactly what I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users