Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#401 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

Great find cancunbride!!! Well done!! Your BMs are going to love them!!

#402 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

cancunbride, love the dresses and shoes! are those shoes red or hot pink (hard to tell from the pic, sometimes my screen is wonky)? i've been looking for hot red heels for myself, but while i can wear high heels, i can't walk in them if they're skinny heels like stillettos. those look perfect, especially since there's a platform in front (makes 'em much more comfy).

#403 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JCrosby
        Great dress! I love those shoes and I'd love to get them for myself and my BMs. Where did you find them? They're so cute.
        Jenny, there signature report but we got them from Nordstrom Rack, we're all different sizes so it worked out great. I think they are last years design and have been discontinued but one of my bridesmaids is selling a pair she bought last year on ebay because they were too small on her. I think she wore them once but they are in mint condition, theyre a size 7. Here is the link if your interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...re...3:1|294:50

#404 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:39 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          cancunbride, love the dresses and shoes! are those shoes red or hot pink (hard to tell from the pic, sometimes my screen is wonky)? i've been looking for hot red heels for myself, but while i can wear high heels, i can't walk in them if they're skinny heels like stillettos. those look perfect, especially since there's a platform in front (makes 'em much more comfy).
          Lisa, they are hot pink.... I tried to see if they have red but NOTHING.

I did find you these, not sure if you would like them, but if you do Ill let you know where they are..

Click the image to open in full size.

$53.00

$62.00

$54.35

or if you want to do something fun.... $52.00

Found these on ebay, not sure what size you are. But these look cute and arent that high
          http://cgi.ebay.com/...AC...3:1|294:50

#405 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:14 PM

thanks so much! it just so happens that the pair you found on ebay is my size, LOL! it's fate--i have to buy them!

#406 JCrosby

JCrosby
            • 138 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cancunbride
              Jenny, there signature report but we got them from Nordstrom Rack, we're all different sizes so it worked out great. I think they are last years design and have been discontinued but one of my bridesmaids is selling a pair she bought last year on ebay because they were too small on her. I think she wore them once but they are in mint condition, theyre a size 7. Here is the link if your interested.

Report Signature Women's Gala Slingback Satin Pump 7 - eBay (item 320343263422 end time Feb-25-09 11:55:28 PST)
              Thanks CancunBride! That's awesome. I'm in Canada though and it says they can only be shipped to the US...do you have her email address that you could PM me? I'd love to buy them! :)

#407 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JCrosby
                Thanks CancunBride! That's awesome. I'm in Canada though and it says they can only be shipped to the US...do you have her email address that you could PM me? I'd love to buy them! :)
                Jennie if you bid on them she said she will ship them out to you... and just bill you the shipping fees

#408 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

We just found our BM dresses yesterday from Ann Taylor. Normally $199 + tax, but I found a coupon online (being the savvy Bride that I am! ) saving $49.75, so total is $168 including shipping.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#409 ashey063009

ashey063009
                  • 604 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

Woo hoo!

Well, it was a bit of a battle, but the dresses were ordered this morning!

Here it is!

They were on sale for --GET THIS-- $34.00 at Urban Outfitters! Perfect for our casual beach soire!

#410 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

Those are really cute, Ashley - and holy smokes, what a STEAL! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users