Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#391 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

I love looking at everyones choices and styles! So so pretty!

Here is the bm dress for my girls.. I have 7 and they range from 6'1 to 5'2 and it is flattering on all of them. They will be in that color, which is clover green and super pretty in person.

I tried to attach the file of the front and back of the dress so many times but it kept saying invalid photo?! ugh. So here is the link!

Style 1414 | Priscilla of Boston

#392 kristin928

kristin928
    • 78 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:53 AM

Sorry I forgot to mention that before! The dress is by DaVinci and you should be able to find it on their website. Style #9187. Glad you like it!

#393 Kits55

Kits55
      • 607 posts
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

The BM dresses have finally all been ordered...

They're in the fuschia color, designer is Watters and Watters and it's the WToo line.

Wtoo | Bridesmaid Gown Collection | Style 135 | Chiffon halter knee-length dress with deep v-neck and shirred empire with streamers at back. Available in knee length, floor length or extra length.

#394 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:33 PM

Here are my bm dresses; they will be in Hazelnut which is a shimmery copper color (the dress to the right):
        Click the image to open in full size.

#395 townie princess

townie princess
        • 298 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:54 AM

I have finally gotten everyone's measurements and ordered the dresses thru NetBride.com at the start of December.

I'm kinda cursing on my 2 girls for not getting their info to me earlier, stupid falling dollar rates

So my MOH (my sister) will be wearing the dress on the right, and my BM (FSIL) will be wearing the middle dress.

Just imagine them in teal/aqua blue with the black lace

#396 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

Finally they are ordered ! Yeah ! They are all chiffon (although it cannot be seen well on the pic for the second one) and all come in burnt orange (the color of the two Alfred Angelo - I could not find a way to change the color of the Forever Yours) :

Bridesmaid one : Alfred Angelo

Bridesmaid two : Alfred Angelo

Bridesmaids three : Forever Yours

#397 beachhappy

beachhappy
            • 97 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

My bridesmaids are wearing #396 (midori/ color shown) from the watter & watters
              bridesmaid too collection. i also have a junior bridesmaid that I am still looking for a dress any ideas?

#398 xolinzangelxo

xolinzangelxo
              • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:44 PM

Tammy- where did you find your bridesmaid dress? I love it!

#399 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

so I went wedding shopping with the FI yesterday in search of my bridesmaids dresses and I found a BCBG dress that I loved but it was running for $190.00. I didnt want my bridesmaids to spend alot of money on their dresses since there already spending more than enough money on the trip. I walked into Forever and I found a knock off of the BCBG dress that I originally wanted for $24.00.

I ended up buying all my bridesmaids their dresses and the FI and I just decided to let them have them without any reimbursement. Ended up spending less that $150.00 for 5 dresses.

We will all be wearing these shoes...

#400 JCrosby

JCrosby
                  • 138 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cancunbride
                    so I went wedding shopping with the FI yesterday in search of my bridesmaids dresses and I found a BCBG dress that I loved but it was running for $190.00. I didnt want my bridesmaids to spend alot of money on their dresses since there already spending more than enough money on the trip. I walked into Forever and I found a knock off of the BCBG dress that I originally wanted for $24.00.

I ended up buying all my bridesmaids their dresses and the FI and I just decided to let them have them without any reimbursement. Ended up spending less that $150.00 for 5 dresses.

We will all be wearing these shoes...

Great dress! I love those shoes and I'd love to get them for myself and my BMs. Where did you find them? They're so cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users