Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#311 addisonreed1113

• 93 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:01 AM

Jim Hjelm Occasions

soft yellow with chiffon overlay. My theme is A Midsummer Night's Dream but I'm not sure what other colors to go with it (flowers, etc.) Any suggestions?
    There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
    - I Corinthians 13:13

#312 klavallee

• 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

Here is the link to my bridemaids dresses..The pic shows black with a black shash. We are actually getting them in different colors (Meadow, Cornflower, Pretty in Pink, and Passion) with a ivory shash to match my dress!

Dessy Bridesmaid Style 2058: The Dessy Group

#313 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:08 PM

just picked mine last week and forgot to post! they're from ann taylor celebrations. i have 4 girls, so it would be cool if they add one more style with this color so each can wear a different dress. but the girls love these, so we're all happy about finally making a decision.
      Click the image to open in full size.

#314 slw266

• 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by RyanAmanda
        Lori, I've been searching their website for this dress but can't find it - do you know the style number? I'm going to see if there's any chance they have some left!
        This dress is SOOO cute! Nice job :)

I'm going with a black and white theme and my bridesmaids will wear this dress:

Rapallo-ring print strapless dress

#315 Stormsong

• 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

Here is my bridesmaid dress....or...colors for. It is a sarong that we are using as a sundress.

and this is the coloring of my wedding dress.

#316 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by RyanAmanda
            Thanks. It's J Crew right? I just went to their website and entered the item number - it says it's sold out. Do you think they only sell it in store? I'm from Canada so we have no J Crews near us.
            actually, they don't sell any of the bridal collection in store... atleast not in any jcrew i've been in.

but i just looked on the website and it looks like they're only selling the version with straps now... Silk Chiffon Sophia Dress - Weddings & Parties - Women - JCrew.com

this is really similiar but has a bit more detail on the bottom Silk Chiffon Juliet Dress - Weddings & Parties - Women - JCrew.com

#317 mooretiggr

• 18 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:43 AM

That's right ladies, American Eagle. not even $70! I'm doing a casual beach wedding, with eyelet all over the place, sunset colors... this was a dream find for me!
              Women's AE Strapless Bloom Dress - American Eagle Outfitters

Now, if only I could figure out how to use the site properly!
              Oh what a year!

#318 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

I'm so excited I finally got my bridesmaids dresses. I went shopping with my sister-in-law (my MOH) and we found these dresses in Macy's. The exact shade of pink I was looking for and style. It actually matches my dress a bit! Plus I wanted a mini skirt for my girls. I bought the dress for 3 of my BMs whos sizes I knew. I was scared the sizes would go before I'd get back to Macy's.

Here's a pic of my BM Lauren trying on her dress. Don't mind the background lol I took the dress with me to work for her to try on.

#319 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:19 AM

Bridesmaids Dresses, Maternity Bridesmaids Dresses, and Junior Bridesmaids Dresses by Jim Hjelm Occasions

Here is my BM dresses, they will be in a light pink shade.
                  Anthony & Angela
                  19 June 2008

#320 mpetzold

• 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:24 PM

I am fortunate enough to only be shopping for one MOH dress for my wedding, which made things much easier. We were originally looking for something a little more formal and then decided we would go the fun route.

This dress was originally $90.00 at Dillard's, but we found it on the clearance rack for 20 bucks!

Wedding Date: September 4, 2008
                    Wedding Location: La Jolla, California (San Diego)
                    At Home Reception Date: October 11, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users