1310 replies to this topic

#251 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sheaa
    For those of you doing pink dresses, what color of flowers are you doing? I have pink dresses, and I think pink flowers might be too much.... possibly white?
    I am thinking mostly white with a few pink flowers in it. I also like the look of white and green with the pink dresses, so I have to figure it out. I will post the pictures I have at home tonight of my ideas. Oh, I also like the idea of all different colours of pink, like some dark and some light, etc... I think that would be a nice look as well.

#252 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

I did a quick google search and I found these that I thought you might like.

Click the image to open in full size.

#253 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyP
        Wear did you get this one from I like it.
        it's from a store called white house, black market everything in there is black and white....(and some gray...) right now it's on sale for $50!!!!!!

#254 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by naughie
          here's mine!
          Oohhh... I like!!! Are you wearing white as well? That looks a lot like my BM dresses. they're wearing a beige color (It was coral, but I switched it to match the trim & detail in my dress).

#255 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            Oohhh... I like!!! Are you wearing white as well? That looks a lot like my BM dresses. they're wearing a beige color (It was coral, but I switched it to match the trim & detail in my dress).
            yeah i'm wearing white too...the boys (incl. our dads) are wearing beige pants and white shirts....and our moms are wearing white linen dresses (tea length). i just have to decide what colors our flowers should be so they stand out.

#256 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:09 PM

cocomyles.com update (or is it cecemyles.com? I can't remember).

Anyway - my moh got her dress and said it fits perfectly in the three B's - boobs, belly, and butt. She said it is way long and has to get it hemmed. She is only 5'3ish though.
              My other moh is 5'7 so we'll see. She should get hers in a couple days. She even remembers thinking the length was long when she ordered it. They must just do that to make it easier to get the right length.

I'll post pics when I get them.

#257 randi584

randi584
              • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:12 PM

This is going to be the bridesmaid dress...it will be in light pink :) It is the one in red all the way to the left- it's the mermaid style and goes along with my wedding dress

..: IMPRESSION Bridal :..

#258 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by randi584
                  This is going to be the bridesmaid dress...it will be in light pink :) It is the one in red all the way to the left- it's the mermaid style and goes along with my wedding dress

..: IMPRESSION Bridal :..
                  I love it! Beautiful! I haven't seen that website before, but I'm definitely going to check it out! I love your choice!

#259 randi584

randi584
                  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:31 PM

Thank you! Yeah they have really great wedding dresses too!And they are reasonably priced Oh, and my bridesmaid/maid of honor is so excited to be wearing it! haha :)

#260 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:28 PM

very nice dresses!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users