1310 replies to this topic

#221 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by foxytv
    This is what my BM's will be wearing, but in Coral.

Dress Style 249
    That is beautiful, perfect for the beach.

#222 SheaS

SheaS
    • 380 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

Quote:

Dress Style 249

I like those! Can I ask how much they cost They have my color too!
      I am buying my bridesmaids dresses, so I was planning on spending 100-150 per dress.
      Thanks-

#223 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

So perfect, I am sure your girls will love them.

#224 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:07 PM

I found them at a store here in SC for $119 plus a 10% discount, but all the other shops I got quotes from said $146 ... so still within budget for you (and me)!!

I stole these dresses after seeing pics from another wedding where the BM's wore these. Everyone looked beautiful and she said they all loved how comfortable they are.

#225 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
          • 554 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:57 PM

Quote:

Dress Style 249

HOTT! I love this dress. I was going to go with this dress, but ended up ordering them from Jcrew instead because they had the exact color I wanted.

These will look fantastic!

#226 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
              HOTT! I love this dress. I was going to go with this dress, but ended up ordering them from Jcrew instead because they had the exact color I wanted.

These will look fantastic!
              Your wedding is 10 months away and you already have BM dresses? Wow girl, you are on the ball. I do not have mine yet and we are 3 months away. lol If it was up to me though, we would have had them months ago, but my sister was pregnant and wanted to wait till she had the baby. She is my MOH, so I said we could wait. Hopefully we are getting them this week though.

#227 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
              • 66 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

Quote:

Click the image to open in full size. But in a color called "Strawberry" that actually looks coral to me

#228 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:22 AM

That is very similar! I love it too. I am thinking about buying one of my BM dresses in a champagne color to wear at one of our AHR's.

#229 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                  • 554 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Julesr
                    Your wedding is 10 months away and you already have BM dresses? Wow girl, you are on the ball. I do not have mine yet and we are 3 months away. lol If it was up to me though, we would have had them months ago, but my sister was pregnant and wanted to wait till she had the baby. She is my MOH, so I said we could wait. Hopefully we are getting them this week though.
                    well - I'm not on the ball by choice I will be way too busy next year so I am trying to get as much done as possible now. I will write my last law school exam a week before we leave for the wedding, and we will also be in the midst of selling our house in Edmonton and moving back to Calgary at the same time
                    I'm sure you have more then enough time to get them can't wait to see pics when you do!
                    ps - congrats on becoming an auntie!

#230 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
                      well - I'm not on the ball by choice I will be way too busy next year so I am trying to get as much done as possible now. I will write my last law school exam a week before we leave for the wedding, and we will also be in the midst of selling our house in Edmonton and moving back to Calgary at the same time
                      I'm sure you have more then enough time to get them can't wait to see pics when you do!
                      ps - congrats on becoming an auntie!
                      Thank you!

We are going tomorrow to try the dresses I love on. So, hopefully we will just order them tomorrow. fingers crossed for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users