Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1191 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

I picked out my dressed online from Nordstroms. Glad I did, because they looked great in the pictures! 700 700

Love these dresses. Such a great color as well. They would be perfect for my BMs if my color wasn't so hard to match!! Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding:D

#1192 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

I just realized that I never posted my MOH dress (we only have an MOH and BM), luckily for me I only had 1 person to please and we have similar taste so there was never any level of conflict. I desperately wanted a chartreuse green dress, but after looking at dozens of brands and swatches, I quickly realized that it just wouldn't happen; this is also the moment when I decide to tweak the color scheme of my wedding a bit.

After 3 stores and 20+ dresses we knew this was the one before she could even get the zipper up. It was everything we were looking for... short, chiffon, well constructed, and something she acutally likes enough to wear again without feeling/looking like she should be in a wedding party.   The color is lighter/brighter in person:

#1193 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
      • 562 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
      • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I just realized that I never posted my MOH dress (we only have an MOH and BM), luckily for me I only had 1 person to please and we have similar taste so there was never any level of conflict. I desperately wanted a chartreuse green dress, but after looking at dozens of brands and swatches, I quickly realized that it just wouldn't happen; this is also the moment when I decide to tweak the color scheme of my wedding a bit.

After 3 stores and 20+ dresses we knew this was the one before she could even get the zipper up. It was everything we were looking for... short, chiffon, well constructed, and something she acutally likes enough to wear again without feeling/looking like she should be in a wedding party.   The color is lighter/brighter in person:

Love it!! Where is this from?

#1194 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Thanks, Alexis. It was incredibly flattering on.  It's by Watters, I can't recall the style number but it's in their latest collection. Happy shopping!

#1195 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
        • 562 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
        • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I love these too! Can you all tell I'm partial to purple? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by heather1214 

I chose a color that is really hard to match.  Originally it was Persian Plum by Dessy, but found Alfred Angelo's Violet was very similar (in person).  They are wearing Violet with Navy trim.  The color looks really purple here, but in person it's more of a magenta.   It's so beachy I love it!!! I had picked out a couple different ones, but this one was more daring which is why I think I love it so much!  I can't wait for them to get here!!

I picked out my dressed online from Nordstroms. Glad I did, because they looked great in the pictures!

#1196 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

here are my bridesmaid dresses they were from target.com only $55 a piece, and we ordered our shoes from Shoedazzle.com $19.99 

#1197 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
          • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

here are my bridesmaid dresses they were from target.com only $55 a piece, and we ordered our shoes from Shoedazzle.com $19.99 

I love those shoes and the idea of wedges!! 

#1198 emilyaura

emilyaura
            • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Do you happen to have any pictures of your terracotta dresses? I've been searching everywhere!

#1199 mandaleigh2007

mandaleigh2007
              • 16 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

I need help ladies! I dont know what to do with my bridesmaids for jewelry/shoes. I wasnt feeling very well when we picked out the bridesmaids dresses and now i dont know what to do. It is a bill levkoff 189 one shoulder cocktail dress in ivory. Im thinking about doing grey dress pants for the groomsmen so i was thinking some sort of grey shoe for the girls. Do i put jewerly on a one shoulder?

#1200 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                • 438 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Here is a bridesmaid in ivory one shoulder, wearing nude heels and no jewelry maybe you can give earrings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users