Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

Looks like one I saw at Davids Bridal

Originally Posted by KristieT 

What designer is this?

#1072 KalikLove

KalikLove
    • 178 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

I am having each one of my wedding part attendants pick a color... two of the girls will be wearing paints with shirts like the boys... Most of the pics are on my pintrest board: http://pinterest.com...s/bridal-party/

#1073 Avens

Avens
      • 576 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

If you have tried it on in a store, and know what to expect - I'd order them online! As long as it looks like a reputable site. I used netbride to order a wedding dress.  I hadn't tried it on, and ended up hating it.  The ordering online process was great though.

Originally Posted by cnd29 

Have any of you ordered bridesmaid dresses online?  I can get a better price at a couple of online websites than I can get in local stores but I just hesitate to do so, not knowing if they're really legit or not... I'm just having my 2 sisters for bridesmaids and they are wearing 2 different Bill Levkoff chiffon styles in the same color (156 and 561 in capri).

There's a bunch of sites offering as much as $50 less than in stores.  All the stores around here have the same price but just different on the rush delivery charge.  So if any of you have ordered BM dresses online please let me know what site and if you recommend it?  Thanks!!

#1074 Krs398

Krs398
        • 166 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

these are my bridesmaid dresses by Bill Levkhoff.  The color is Glacier and it's very similar to aqua.  The girls say they are really comfortable and we love them!

IMG_0260.JPG

#1075 cnd29

cnd29
          • 132 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

I ended up ordering from the store.  When I looked a little more into the website, they order it and receive it from the designer, then ship again from their location at an additional cost.  I'd rather save that extra time and be able to pick it up so I went with a local place.  They should come in with 5 weeks to spare!

Originally Posted by Avens 

If you have tried it on in a store, and know what to expect - I'd order them online! As long as it looks like a reputable site. I used netbride to order a wedding dress.  I hadn't tried it on, and ended up hating it.  The ordering online process was great though.

That color is great!  I just ordered 2 different Bill Levkoff styles but I don't that color in the store =/  I went with Capri instead.  It's a nice, light blue.

What kind of shoes are those?  I'd love to track them down! Thanks =)

Originally Posted by Krs398 

these are my bridesmaid dresses by Bill Levkhoff.  The color is Glacier and it's very similar to aqua.  The girls say they are really comfortable and we love them!

IMG_0260.JPG

#1076 dallace

dallace
            • 220 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

So excited!! Just picked up my last BM dress last night!! Dresses are done, just need to do alterations. Absolutely love the dresses, I'm actually debating on whether to buy myself one as well hahah. I'll try and get a picture of one of my girls and post it on here for you to see.

#1077 Krs398

Krs398
              • 166 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

I got their shoes from Fibi and Clo in Smoke Cascade.  They gave me a deal if I ordered 4, I got the 5th one free. And they were very helpful with sizing issues too!  They are super comfortable too!

I ended up ordering from the store.  When I looked a little more into the website, they order it and receive it from the designer, then ship again from their location at an additional cost.  I'd rather save that extra time and be able to pick it up so I went with a local place.  They should come in with 5 weeks to spare!

That color is great!  I just ordered 2 different Bill Levkoff styles but I don't that color in the store =/  I went with Capri instead.  It's a nice, light blue.

What kind of shoes are those?  I'd love to track them down! Thanks =)

#1078 cnd29

cnd29
                • 132 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

Thanks so much!  I love the way they look with the dress!

Originally Posted by Krs398 

I got their shoes from Fibi and Clo in Smoke Cascade.  They gave me a deal if I ordered 4, I got the 5th one free. And they were very helpful with sizing issues too!  They are super comfortable too!

http://fibiandclo.co...wItem.aspx?id=3

#1079 Tracy D

Tracy D
                  • Banned
                  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Bridesmaid dress....330.jpg

330a.jpg

#1080 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                    • 215 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

ALP_9800.jpgALP_0945.jpgThese were my bm dresses.  I loved them and all the girls liked them so much plus they had a corset back so they were easy to fit and no alterations to be done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users