Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1011 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:42 AM

For my best friends wedding in july we wore jcrew dresses.  I got a panicked call from my best friend and then bride saying that one of the bridesmaids hadn't ordered her dress and now they were out of stock in the colour (chocolate brown).  I went on ebay and actually found the dress in her size for significantly cheaper! Mine was $300 with shipping and I believe hers came in around $200 or under!

The only thing with ebay is take a look and act fast, if you want all the same style and colour you may have a tough time but always worth checking out!

Originally Posted by nishabella 

I'm looking for the magenta chiffon J Crew dresses. I saw that one bride bought her BM j crew dresses on ebay - anyone else have luck with that?

#1012 brendee2005

brendee2005
    • 456 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

They are both the same color but online they look different. The short one is more of a true match to the dusty rose color

this is the bridesmaids dress;

ss.jpg

this is my maid of honors dress

dustyrose.jpg

#1013 kristen6212

kristen6212
      • 184 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

We went bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday and we are going to order these two dresses in the color Guava (looks like coral, diff then the color in the pics).  I have 3 bridesmaids and my maid of honor and they all have completely different body types.  Two of them will be in the first dress and the other two will be in the other.  It actually worked out really well and they all love them

bm2.jpgbm1.jpg

#1014 starrysim

starrysim
        • 349 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

I love them both!  I wanted coral as well, but we ended up buying from the mall, and the dress we wanted is fuchsia/red.  I love it anyway, I think the colour will really pop (see a few posts above).

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

We went bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday and we are going to order these two dresses in the color Guava (looks like coral, diff then the color in the pics).  I have 3 bridesmaids and my maid of honor and they all have completely different body types.  Two of them will be in the first dress and the other two will be in the other.  It actually worked out really well and they all love them

bm2.jpgbm1.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#1015 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

Love the colors and styles!

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

bm2.jpgbm1.jpg

#1016 susan1672

susan1672
            • Vendor
            • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Here is my Bridesmaid dress from Alfred Angelo. My maid of honor will be wearing the one shoulder strap and my other 4 bridesmaids will be wearing it strapless.

Bridesmaid 1.jpg

My MOH who is a little short so this will need hemmed lol.

P1070185.JPGbridesmaid 2.jpg

#1017 J-me

J-me
              • 398 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

So excited!! After months of searching, we found our BM dress! For some reason, it was more challenging than I imagined finding the right color AND the right dress!

Jim Hjelm 5104 - the pic on the right is the dress, but the pic on the left is the color (Sunset)

JimHjelmSunset.jpgJimHjelm5104also.jpg

#1018 susan1672

susan1672
                • Vendor
                • 231 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

Love this color!

Originally Posted by Avens 

$(KGrHqF,!i8E4rUVoye(BOLE7y86Cg~~0_12.JPG

This is what one of my girls is wearing, in Apple Slice.  They are all picking their own dresses in the same colour.

#1019 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                  • 296 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

My girls got their bridesmaid dresses last night. Here is a picture of the dress.Got them in the same colour too. Need to get them altered so they are shorter.

IMG-20111208-00013.jpg

#1020 cdc150

cdc150
                    • 332 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

CdnBeat-- are those Bill Levkoff dresses?  They look just like my BM's dresses. 

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

My girls got their bridesmaid dresses last night. Here is a picture of the dress.Got them in the same colour too. Need to get them altered so they are shorter.

IMG-20111208-00013.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users