Jump to content

Recommended Posts


If you could please post pic. that would be great!!jiggy.gif
 

Originally Posted by love my shoes View Post

hey ladies - I was in a wedding earlier this year and we used the Henkaa convertible bridesmaid dresses - they were really nice and it was cool to be able to change them around -throughout the day and have something I can actually wear again!  Oh but one tip - make sure you have body tape on hand to help keep things in place!!!  We wore the long purple ones for her wedding and I'm probably having my bridesmaids wear them too, but in the short version since it'll be a destination wedding. Let me know if you want to see a picture and I'll get one I can post.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



OH and I love your shoes!!!!!

Originally Posted by love my shoes View Post

hey ladies - I was in a wedding earlier this year and we used the Henkaa convertible bridesmaid dresses - they were really nice and it was cool to be able to change them around -throughout the day and have something I can actually wear again!  Oh but one tip - make sure you have body tape on hand to help keep things in place!!!  We wore the long purple ones for her wedding and I'm probably having my bridesmaids wear them too, but in the short version since it'll be a destination wedding. Let me know if you want to see a picture and I'll get one I can post.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my girl's dresses.  My maid of honor is in the coral and my bridesmaids are in the two stylesof blue (the color blue is the same as the short version).Bridesmaid Dress.jpgKatie Dress.jpgPeng Dress.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are GREAT dresses on sale on beyond the rack right now by 4now fashions. Here are a couple that I liked... They have quite a few colour options as well. Sale lasts for 2 days so if you areinterested, get 'em now! I think I'm going to get the white one to change into for the reception. BTR works like Ideeli for those of you who aren't familiar. You can use my invitation if you'd like:

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5859C24

 

4NODSG3557RD_1.jpg4NODSG3707MT_1.jpg4NODSN1330TL_1.jpg4NODSN2363SLV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg4NODAN101FU_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just made my day!! I'm gonna try get my girls the purple marrisa dress I love it!! and its way cheaper then the other ones we orginally where gonna get!  Heres to hoping I can get them all there sizes wacko.gif

 

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

There are GREAT dresses on sale on beyond the rack right now by 4now fashions. Here are a couple that I liked... They have quite a few colour options as well. Sale lasts for 2 days so if you areinterested, get 'em now! I think I'm going to get the white one to change into for the reception. BTR works like Ideeli for those of you who aren't familiar. You can use my invitation if you'd like:

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5859C24

 

4NODSG3557RD_1.jpg4NODSG3707MT_1.jpg4NODSN1330TL_1.jpg4NODSN2363SLV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg4NODAN101FU_1.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Glad I could help! I hope you are able to get the sizes you need!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

You just made my day!! I'm gonna try get my girls the purple marrisa dress I love it!! and its way cheaper then the other ones we orginally where gonna get!  Heres to hoping I can get them all there sizes wacko.gif

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×