haha i know right. isn't it awesome! I'm seriously getting one for myself too...maybe in a different color or something. Now to find my wedding dress....that'll be a little more difficult !

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

nevermind, guess I should have finished reading lol!!

I found the bridesmaid dress i'm going to use! I love it and think it's perfect for a beach wedding, may have to get one for myself too! haha.

213x319_362_turquoise.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this dress! The color is perfect!

Thats really pretty!  I thought about doing a long flowy dress like this, but my girls kind of opposed it. 

Originally Posted by Ashleyciv View Post

THis isThis is my bridesmaid dress...The color is off in the picture..its a bright aqua in person!! I love them..they are soo perfect!!

turquoise.jpg

This is beautiful!

THis isThis is my bridesmaid dress...The color is off in the picture..its a bright aqua in person!! I love them..they are soo perfect!!

turquoise.jpg

Nice dress! I have the same one for my Bridesmaids but in Coral and the MOH will be in Grey

turquoise.jpg

I have no idea! I think I want coral/orangy colour but my girls are all very different sizes, I might have to go with different style dresses but the same colour. Im finding the bridesmaid dresses are harder than my own