Jump to content

Recommended Posts

cancunbride, love the dresses and shoes! are those shoes red or hot pink (hard to tell from the pic, sometimes my screen is wonky)? i've been looking for hot red heels for myself, but while i can wear high heels, i can't walk in them if they're skinny heels like stillettos. those look perfect, especially since there's a platform in front (makes 'em much more comfy).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrosby View Post
Great dress! I love those shoes and I'd love to get them for myself and my BMs. Where did you find them? They're so cute.
Jenny, there signature report but we got them from Nordstrom Rack, we're all different sizes so it worked out great. I think they are last years design and have been discontinued sad.gif but one of my bridesmaids is selling a pair she bought last year on ebay because they were too small on her. I think she wore them once but they are in mint condition, theyre a size 7. Here is the link if your interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Report-Signature...3%3A1|294%3A50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
cancunbride, love the dresses and shoes! are those shoes red or hot pink (hard to tell from the pic, sometimes my screen is wonky)? i've been looking for hot red heels for myself, but while i can wear high heels, i can't walk in them if they're skinny heels like stillettos. those look perfect, especially since there's a platform in front (makes 'em much more comfy).
Lisa, they are hot pink.... I tried to see if they have red but NOTHING.

I did find you these, not sure if you would like them, but if you do Ill let you know where they are..

Click the image to open in full size.
59.00

Click the image to open in full size.
$53.00

Click the image to open in full size.
$62.00

Click the image to open in full size.
$54.35

Click the image to open in full size.
or if you want to do something fun.... $52.00

Found these on ebay, not sure what size you are. But these look cute and arent that high
http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-HOUSE-BLAC...3%3A1|294%3A50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Jenny, there signature report but we got them from Nordstrom Rack, we're all different sizes so it worked out great. I think they are last years design and have been discontinued sad.gif but one of my bridesmaids is selling a pair she bought last year on ebay because they were too small on her. I think she wore them once but they are in mint condition, theyre a size 7. Here is the link if your interested.

Report Signature Women's Gala Slingback Satin Pump 7 - eBay (item 320343263422 end time Feb-25-09 11:55:28 PST)
Thanks CancunBride! That's awesome. I'm in Canada though and it says they can only be shipped to the US...do you have her email address that you could PM me? I'd love to buy them! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrosby View Post
Thanks CancunBride! That's awesome. I'm in Canada though and it says they can only be shipped to the US...do you have her email address that you could PM me? I'd love to buy them! :)
Jennie if you bid on them she said she will ship them out to you... and just bill you the shipping fees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just found our BM dresses yesterday from Ann Taylor. Normally $199 + tax, but I found a coupon online (being the savvy Bride that I am! wink.gif) saving $49.75, so total is $168 including shipping.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo hoo!

 

Well, it was a bit of a battle, but the dresses were ordered this morning!

 

Here it is!

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

 

They were on sale for --GET THIS-- $34.00 at Urban Outfitters! Perfect for our casual beach soire!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×