I think it is beautiful and isn't too dressy at all. Unless your gown is super casual. I don't think the bridesmaid should be dressier then the bride...

I don't think mine is super casual, but not super fancy. I think it will be o.k. since she's the MOH. I know the BM's are not going to be as sparkly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
Do you think this is too dressy for a BM? My girls are picking their own dresses and this is the one my MOH wants...

Click the image to open in full size.
You just gave them the color and material.

So far so good. I was with 2 of them when they bought theirs...2 more to go. This one (above), and I'm going shopping with the last BM on Sunday to find hers. I think all will turn out good.

thanks I thought about that but I have some wild girlfriend if you know what I mean. Not that they would do that to me during my wedding bachelorette party yea welcome dinner with single men definately

it's definitely not your typical BM dress. i like it, but it is more of a "sassy" dress then a traditional dress. if you're comfortable with that - let her go for it!

For those of you doing pink dresses, what color of flowers are you doing? I have pink dresses, and I think pink flowers might be too much.... possibly white?