Jump to content

Photo

Stag N Doe Tickets "Vista Print"


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

    Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

    I like the tickets...cute! (and you can't beat the price)
    I never heard of a Stag & Doe til this forum...very cool!

    #12 Cherielee

    Cherielee
    • Jr. Member
    • 160 posts

      Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

      stag n does are very popular and because we are accustom to them we don't think they are very poor in taste...its just because you aren't accutom to it...and if you had one i think you would really really enjoy them, they are like your own private party with the music that you want to chose and sell booze and have games and prizes and door prizes they are acutally awsome...one the most excinting things im looking forward to....they are extreemly fun you get to invite work people and family and friends and have a huge get together with everyone espcially those that may not be invited to your actual wedding or if they can't make it...we dont' realyl think og them as fundraisers...we think of them as just another party...we aren't that selfish


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Helen_S81
      You know, my future son-in-law is from northern rural Ontario, and Stag & Does are very popular in his family. His sister wanted to know when she should organize it and I thought it in very poor taste.

      They might be having one but are not telling me about it because they know I'm not fond of the idea.


      #13 Cherielee

      Cherielee
      • Jr. Member
      • 160 posts

        Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        I like the tickets...cute! (and you can't beat the price)
        I never heard of a Stag & Doe til this forum...very cool!
        thanks lizz...i have learnt many things on this site...lol...interesting to know what others do all over the world eh...lol

        #14 DanielleNDerek

        DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

          Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

          Wow that sounds pretty cool. Its sounds like a big casual party, which I would love. It's great for a dw because everyone can meet each other before they go away. I would love to do something like this.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

          #15 Debs

          Debs
          • VIP Member
          • 7,104 posts

            Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

            Our buck and doe is March 1st I'm so excited!! We have 2 weeks to go still and have almost sold the tickets to capacity! WOOT! (Except that there will be people that just show up too, ah well, as long as the cops don't come we are all good!)

            The next thing I'm worried about is getting enough liquor, the last 2 B&D's I've been to they ran out of booze!! We'll have at least 200 jello shooters though, so if we run out we'll take tickets for those!

            #16 Helen_S81

            Helen_S81
            • Member
            • 985 posts

              Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cherielee
              stag n does are very popular and because we are accustom to them we don't think they are very poor in taste...its just because you aren't accutom to it...and if you had one i think you would really really enjoy them, they are like your own private party with the music that you want to chose and sell booze and have games and prizes and door prizes they are acutally awsome...one the most excinting things im looking forward to....they are extreemly fun you get to invite work people and family and friends and have a huge get together with everyone espcially those that may not be invited to your actual wedding or if they can't make it...we dont' realyl think og them as fundraisers...we think of them as just another party...we aren't that selfish

              Thank you for making me aware that there is another purpose to it, besides the fundraiser, which was all I had really heard about them. Sounds like a fun time.

              #17 foxytv

              foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

                Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Debs
                Our buck and doe is March 1st I'm so excited!! We have 2 weeks to go still and have almost sold the tickets to capacity! WOOT! (Except that there will be people that just show up too, ah well, as long as the cops don't come we are all good!)

                The next thing I'm worried about is getting enough liquor, the last 2 B&D's I've been to they ran out of booze!! We'll have at least 200 jello shooters though, so if we run out we'll take tickets for those!
                WOW that is some party! Can I come? lol

                #18 Helen_S81

                Helen_S81
                • Member
                • 985 posts

                  Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Debs
                  Our buck and doe is March 1st I'm so excited!! We have 2 weeks to go still and have almost sold the tickets to capacity! WOOT! (Except that there will be people that just show up too, ah well, as long as the cops don't come we are all good!)

                  The next thing I'm worried about is getting enough liquor, the last 2 B&D's I've been to they ran out of booze!! We'll have at least 200 jello shooters though, so if we run out we'll take tickets for those!
                  I have heard that the jello shooters are a big hit! Can never have too many :)

                  #19 Debs

                  Debs
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,104 posts

                    Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

                    my girlfriend makes the BEST jello shooters. the trick is to use liquers not hard liquor and match it up to the jello. like raspberry liquer with rasp jello and that kind of thing.

                    Oh, and Foxy you can come anytime!! LOL

                    #20 Cherielee

                    Cherielee
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 160 posts

                      Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Debs
                      Our buck and doe is March 1st I'm so excited!! We have 2 weeks to go still and have almost sold the tickets to capacity! WOOT! (Except that there will be people that just show up too, ah well, as long as the cops don't come we are all good!)

                      The next thing I'm worried about is getting enough liquor, the last 2 B&D's I've been to they ran out of booze!! We'll have at least 200 jello shooters though, so if we run out we'll take tickets for those!

                      omg that is absolutly awsome...well if they drinkers like ours...we went through 25 cases of beers...9 40's and wine red and white...and few bottles for shooters...and we usualyl make like 500-700 jello shooters...lol...we mjust be alcies...lol




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users