Am I crazy?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

• VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
    You're not crazy! Maybe you could just get a "day of" coordinator to make sure things run as planned on your wedding day so you and your family can relax and not have to coordinate everyone?
    i agree...maybe just "a day of" coordinator.

#12 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:22 AM

I think most of us have a TA and thats it. When we get to our destination, thats when the plans gets transfered into the Resorts hand (ie WC) and they help us create our dream wedding. I think that if I didnt work so much I would be able to handle everything.

#13 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:38 AM

I was using the hotel WC, until the Hilton in Los Cabos start to make changes and 2 WC have quit. I am only hiring a day of WC to oversee everything and make sure the wedding start on time.

#14 happyone

• 223 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

Thanks everyone! I do think I will go ahead and get a day of coordinator. I don't want to worry about the little details on my actual wedding day.

#15 unikphoto

• Vendor
          • 87 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

[COLOR="Blue"]Yip, just like starlight said, if you know your vendors and suppliers, then it is not a bad idea, but if you really don't know the place and have a vague idea about the venue, you're in place for surprises here and there. If the local language isn't a barrier, then it doesn't sound that bad. That spaguetti does sound nice! yummy
            marTin /COLOR]
            Originally Posted by happyone
            I really don't feel that I need a wedding coordinator. I feel like it is a waste of money and that I have everything under control. My wedding is only going to be 40 people and we're all really laid back. I already have the venue, flowers, photographer, welcome dinner site, and transportation to the site under control.
            I am not worried about booking the music and my future MIL and friend is cooking a dinner for everyone the night before our wedding in the master suite at our hotel (spaghetti and salad).

Is it a bad idea not to hire a WC? Any thoughts from those who have or haven't had them? What are they really going to do for me? Please tell me if I am crazy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users