Photo

Bikini Wax?

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#81 Lorilou

Lorilou
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

what's the difference b/n a "french" and a "brazilian"? I think I know but any pros know? also if i have a BD shoot on Saturday, when should i get it done?

#82 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lorilou
      what's the difference b/n a "french" and a "brazilian"? I think I know but any pros know? also if i have a BD shoot on Saturday, when should i get it done?
      Ive never heard of the french but I can only assume its NOT waxing at all lol

#83 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

okay im very very sorry for sharing that. maybe im the only one who thinks thats funny HAHA

#84 Lorilou

Lorilou
        • 533 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE=jean-marcus;272396]personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

okay im very very sorry for sharing that. maybe im the only one who thinks thats funny HAHA[/QUOTE]

too funny...[

#85 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jean-marcus
            personally i prefer the canadian wax job. not a brazilian. the canadian, as i call it, is where you wax everything inside the bikini line and you let everything else on the outside grow so that it looks like a bald man. you can even do a comb over if you so choose then. hahahah

okay im very very sorry for sharing that. maybe im the only one who thinks thats funny HAHA
            thats the funniest thing ive ever heard! LMAO

#86 Virg

Virg
            • 684 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

Way to go, making us Candian women look bad:-P
              Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
              Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#87 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Virginialedoux
                Way to go, making us Candian women look bad:-P
                its not that you canadians do it haha. i was just trying to think what is the opposite of brazil... well canada is pretty opposite...

well then again i dont know.. do you canadians do that

#88 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lorilou
                  This Saturday or next? I'm going to assume next... definitely put a few days in between them in case your skin gets irritated.

(Ok, I feel like I've just hijacked this thread by getting back to point... lol)

#89 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

thank you jenn... it needed to be done seriously

#90 Lorilou

Lorilou
                    • 533 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jenn
                      This Saturday or next? I'm going to assume next... definitely put a few days in between them in case your skin gets irritated.

(Ok, I feel like I've just hijacked this thread by getting back to point... lol)
                      two saturdays from today. i was thinking get it done tues and then time to "recoup". :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users