Photo

Bikini Wax?

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#241 loua4

loua4
  • 397 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

OMG! this is an awesome thread. but funny too. I have never gotten anything waxed but my eye brows as well. All my girls in my wedding party swear by it. so thanks for all the suggestions. I am definatly going to try it.

#242 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

I'm looking into sugaring? (or sugar waxing). I've NEVER waxed anything, but I shave down there consistently. I'm willing to try it I think-- but I'm curious as to the difference between sugar waxing and regular waxing.

How long does it last? I will be gone for 2 weeks -- will I need to shave? I'm thinking of legs and a brazilian.

I'd love any tips -- I'm nervous and not sure if I'm going to do it! But I'd love to be smooth and carefree while I'm on my wedding/honeymoon!!!

#243 TrvlrsChick

TrvlrsChick
      • 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

Hmm, anyone know a good place to go around Washington DC?

#244 btn1091

btn1091
        • 180 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

Love this thread!! I agree with the girls... it's hurts like a mother! I got my bikini and armpits waxed... I thought nothing could hurt as bad as the bikini... I was wrong! It felt like I took my armpit and dragged it down the street! LOL!! But with that said... I loved the results...and it was worth every bit of pain! I didn't even have to think of shaving for my entire vacation and weeks after! The armpits I would definitely recommend... it was so nice not to worry about it ...or have any type of "shadow" perfect for wedding day!! I will be doing this again!!

#245 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:22 AM

Glad this got bumped b/c I wanted to update again...

Went in for my 3rd brazilian and what everyone said is true - it's get's easier! That's all.

#246 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
            • 829 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

Great news, gives me hope!
              Just a question, there is one place I found that doesn't do brazilians, but they do regular bikini waxes. Having never done this, I assumed a bikini wax was just the sides down your legs. BUT I'm hoping that this can be the whole front part -- kind of like a modified brazilian.
              Has anyone had just the bikini wax? What does it include -- lol

#247 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

The bikini wax is just the legs and slightly inside. You can call and ask if they'll modify it, but if it's not something they normally do, I would find a different place.

#248 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                • 829 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:41 AM

Okay thanks!

#249 debbmach

debbmach
                  • 1,457 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                    Great news, gives me hope!
                    Just a question, there is one place I found that doesn't do brazilians, but they do regular bikini waxes. Having never done this, I assumed a bikini wax was just the sides down your legs. BUT I'm hoping that this can be the whole front part -- kind of like a modified brazilian.
                    Has anyone had just the bikini wax? What does it include -- lol
                    You can also get a 'skimpy bikini', they'll go down the sides of your legs, and in over your 'lips', so you'll still have a small strip going down the middle.
                    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#250 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

Hmm yeah that's closer to what I was looking for -- I was hoping for everything, except underneath (sorry for TMI), but basically the whole front and everything you can see face on! I am not sure what that would be -- but I guess I will have to call around and describe it lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users