331 replies to this topic

#131 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmarie17
    My first waxing was a brazillian and now I'm addicted. I swear, if you go to someone who knows what they're doing, you'll be hooked too.
    It's so true!

#132 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

I just got my face waxed about 3 weeks ago. It stung like a son of a gun, but it wasn't so bad. It made my face feel so clean.

I'm not even a hairy person - it's the Latin in me. I get the hair on my sideburns kind of and I cant stand it!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#133 dmarie17

dmarie17
      • 276 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:00 PM

Okay you bikini waxing experts, I need your help. So I went about 10 days ago and got my first wax. I don't know if I didn't let it grow out enough beforehand or if I'm just a hairy sasquash or what, but my hairs are already growing back. The lady told me it's better not to shave it if I'm planning on making this a waxing a normal part of my grooming regimen (which I am). So what do I do? I'm sure as hell not plucking all of them out. Help please!

#134 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
          Okay you bikini waxing experts, I need your help. So I went about 10 days ago and got my first wax. I don't know if I didn't let it grow out enough beforehand or if I'm just a hairy sasquash or what, but my hairs are already growing back. The lady told me it's better not to shave it if I'm planning on making this a waxing a normal part of my grooming regimen (which I am). So what do I do? I'm sure as hell not plucking all of them out. Help please!
          How short was it when you got it done? If it was too short that could be the problem. Also, if you had shaved/trimmed recently before the waxing it could be the hairs that weren't grown in yet at the time of waxing.

#135 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

I have heard that that can happen your first couple times but the more often you get it done the less likely it is. :/ Sorry I'm no help

#136 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
              it'll happen the first few times you go until your hair is used to it.. hair grows at different speeds and stages

#137 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

Everyone is a little different, but that sounds normal. The best part is after you do it for a while it will grow back less and less. I am thinkign about laser removal to avoid the monthly process.
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#138 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

Love laser hair removal!!!! I am currently doing the extended brazilain and I an't say enough about it.

#139 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                  • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

OMG! I did laser today, and i forgot how bad it hurts!!!!
                    but the good side, is its gonna look goooood! and i don't have to do anything for long time!

#140 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                    • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

OMG! I did laser today, and i forgot how bad it hurts!!!!
                      but the good side, is its gonna look goooood! and i don't have to do anything for long time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users