Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Bikini Wax?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08 View Post
I made my appointment for tomorrow too. I'm nervous!
no need to be nervous!

I just had mine done 2 days ago while I was at work.. I work in a salon so inbetween customers I ran into the waxing room and did it in 10 minutes! lol no pain no gain.. I was in a rush and wanted it done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay ladies, I'm back from my appointment! I did my armpits and got a Brazillian. I must say that was a very humbling experience... good thing i'm not shy! So here is my first-timer review:

Go to a place that is highly reputable. You do not want to go to a cheapy place for this. I found a lady who has been doing this for 26 years and I must say that experience must make a difference.

The pain was not nearly as bad as I thought. There were a few times that I thought I may shriek, but the pain goes away before I had time to think about it. Again, I think that if I went to someone else with less experience, it would have been a LOT worse.

Overall I would definitely do it again. I gave my FI a peak and he definitely liked it... too bad I'm a bit sore right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
Okay ladies, I'm back from my appointment! I did my armpits and got a Brazillian. I must say that was a very humbling experience... good thing i'm not shy! So here is my first-timer review:
Go to a place that is highly reputable. You do not want to go to a cheapy place for this. I found a lady who has been doing this for 26 years and I must say that experience must make a difference.
The pain was not nearly as bad as I thought. There were a few times that I thought I may shriek, but the pain goes away before I had time to think about it. Again, I think that if I went to someone else with less experience, it would have been a LOT worse.
Overall I would definitely do it again. I gave my FI a peak and he definitely liked it... too bad I'm a bit sore right now!
Glad everything turned out okay!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity22 View Post
I'm just curious, do a lot of you women wax a lot? Does the pain really affect you that badly?
i get my underarms done like every 3 weeks. it only hurts the first few times, and then its really honestly not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has me thinking of waxing now too.... But I am SCARED! There is NO way I could try Brizilian at first... But, armpits sound like a GREAT idea!! I will have to look for someplace to do this in Indianapolis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
i get my underarms done like every 3 weeks. it only hurts the first few times, and then its really honestly not bad.
I agree, it only hurts the first few times. Yes, I've actually waxed many times before! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
This thread has me thinking of waxing now too.... But I am SCARED! There is NO way I could try Brizilian at first... But, armpits sound like a GREAT idea!! I will have to look for someplace to do this in Indianapolis!
brazilian's are for seasoned waxing lmfao j/k I'd start off with something easy to get used to the pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×