• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:42 PM

Pucker up wins! A friend just called & I let her vote too. She said pucker up was her favorite.

I will have to cut the lable, so I don't think much more will fit.

The person I bought the chapstick from doesn't have anymore. But, there are probably still good deals to be found on ebay.

I totally don't mind sharing the lables. What's a girl to do with 140 lables that say "Pucker up"?

I bought 30 lip balms. As of right now I have 20 guests. So I'll probably just have one per bag. If they aren't a couple I'll throw in two.

I have 35 lables left if someone wants to claim them. When they come in, I'll PM everyone who has requested some & get their address.

BTW if my math seems funny, 5 of the lables are not useable from vistaprint. I don't know if you get 135 or 140 good ones per order. They print some stuff over 5 of them.

#12 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

Thanks Morgan! :) I just started scoping out E-bay for some good deals in case my future FIL is unable to get us some free samples.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

Just a tip for buying lip balms on ebay- if they are selling a lot of 10, contact the seller to see if they have more so you can combine shipping. I bought 10 from one seller & sent them a message asking if I can buy 20 more. They shipped it all as one order. Unfortunately that was all the had left.

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

For everyone's info, I had bought my lip balms from Avon, they were on sale a few weeks ago, not sure if they still are or not.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

I just googled "free vistaprint lables" and learned its "label." That's a word I get wrong all the time. I can try to pass it off as a typo, but it was all over my post. If a mod sees this, do you mind fixing my spelling in the title?

Thanks!

I updated the first post with the finished LabEL. Now I just need to find a free deal.

#16 Stormsong

Stormsong
            • 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:33 PM

other option is waiting until I complete MY brochures, and I can order the labels with my order. If you can wait a month or so for them. (That way your not paying shipping AGAIN!)
              Lisa

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Stormsong
                other option is waiting until I complete MY brochures, and I can order the labels with my order. If you can wait a month or so for them. (That way your not paying shipping AGAIN!)
                I put it in my cart & it was only $2.95. I went ahead & ordered it. To get these free I had to go through a different link than the one to get brochures for free.

How much is a stamp to canada?

#18 Stormsong

Stormsong
                • 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

um, i think like .50 cents....something like that.
                  Lisa

#19 Stormsong

Stormsong
                  • 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:45 PM

let me rephrase that...according to this website...its like .96. So, say $1.00....though that seems high. But who knows. I know when I mail something within canada, its .52 cents...so who knows.
                    Lisa

#20 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

the finished product looks great!
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users