Photo

Michael's

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BillysBride

BillysBride
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that they are having a fantabulous sale right now. I was in there today (unscheduled) and picked up so cute little initialed notebooks (for a buck a piece) for my bm's, a couple of medium sized bags of seashells, and even heart shaped bottle for the sand ceremony and some wide sheer metallic ribbon I want to use to wrap the tent poles. All that and I didn't even spend $25. They have more, but I was in a hurry and not even supposed to be in there. I had no idea they even had so much beach themed stuff, some of y'all may have already known, but just wanted to give ya a heads up.
    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

Thank you so much for the heads up! I love Michael's!!!

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:20 PM

I never would of known about the beach themed stuff either. I guess i'll be going to michael's this weekend, hopefully everything is on sale still.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

I have been planning on going there, but haven't had time. I'll make a point to get there this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

#5 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

I love Michaels!!! And the weekly 40% off one item coupon always helps!
            2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#6 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

Thanks for the head's up. I'm supposed to be going there to check out the rose petals but haven't made it yet. Guess I'll make it a point to go this weekend.

#7 nenamono

nenamono
              • 282 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                I love Michaels!!! And the weekly 40% off one item coupon always helps!
                Ooooh Im trying to go to Michaels this weekend then. Where do you find the 40% off coupon? Is it in the circular only? I cant seem to find it online.

#8 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:22 AM

I was just in there today and in $1 bins they had scented travel candles, some were monogramed, along with tons of stationary- notepads, thank you cards, journals... If your colors are pink, bright blue, or bright green you should definitley go!
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#9 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                    I was just in there today and in $1 bins they had scented travel candles, some were monogramed, along with tons of stationary- notepads, thank you cards, journals... If your colors are pink, bright blue, or bright green you should definitley go!
                    Nice...my colors are pink and green! And I love monogrammed stuff. I can't wait to check it out.

#10 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nenamono
                      Ooooh Im trying to go to Michaels this weekend then. Where do you find the 40% off coupon? Is it in the circular only? I cant seem to find it online.
                      It's always on the circular that I get in the mail. I think that's the only place to get it (someone correct me if I'm wrong!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users