Photo

Anyone at Dreams PV?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 jet1012

jet1012
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:22 PM

I'm getting married at Dreams October, 2007. I am feeling a little concerned that nothing seems planned. I don't want to end up having to spend the days right before the wedding making all of the decisions. Are any of you using an outside wedding coordinator? I am hoping that Marilu will give my wedding more attention when it gets closer... It would be comforting to know anyone who has had a wedding at Dreams and that Marilu comes through in the end!

#42 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

From every review I've read about Dreams, it seems as though everyone has had similar feelings about Marilu, but they've all said that they're weddings came out beautiful. However, if you are into those little details, I def think you should contact an outside WC. Kristin at the dazzling details does many weddings at Dreams and they are beautiful. Like I said in another thread, I am having a large amount of guests and simply could not afford her services, but I was trying to mimic her ideas using vendors that I found on my own.

#43 coming together

coming together
      • 162 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bemccoy00
        For anyone getting married at Dreams...how early are you arriving before your wedding? It sounds like not much is planned until you arrive. I haven't booked, yet, and am concerened about that...
        We are arriving on a Monday and aren't getting married until Saturday. We are staying for about 10 days. Monday-Wednesday. If you are having a legal ceremony you have to get there early to get blood tests and chest xrays.. and do all that legal stuff. We are getting married at the courthouse in our hometown before wisking away to PV.. that way we don't have to fumble over legalities.

#44 klmbell

klmbell
        • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:16 PM

Hi everyone,
          I am about 99% sure I am getting married at dreams pv next summer and was hoping to access the menu that is listed as a doc in this thread. It says I don't have enough points to access...any ideas??
          Thanks a ton!

#45 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:18 PM

I just gave ya some points.

#46 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by klmbell
              Hi everyone,
              I am about 99% sure I am getting married at dreams pv next summer and was hoping to access the menu that is listed as a doc in this thread. It says I don't have enough points to access...any ideas??
              Thanks a ton!
              it's 50 pts to open an attachment - so if you open one, and you think you want to refer to it many times, i'd save it locally. any time you need more points, just ask - there are plenty of us that have more than we know what to do with (we're on this forum WAY too much!). i'll give you more points too ...

#47 klmbell

klmbell
              • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:30 AM

You guys are the best! Thanks for the boost :)

#48 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by klmbell
                  You guys are the best! Thanks for the boost :)
                  anything to help out a fellow PV bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users