Photo

Dreams PV Bride

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

Hello all! I just joined today! My wedding in 3 1/2 months away!! (April 2007) We are getting married at the Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta! We will have a AHR when we return with everyone who could not make it. (Which is most of them) We are only have about 20 people with us. 12 of them immediate family, 2 friend/brother type, and the rest is his close aunt and a few cousins.
    We are getting super excited!! Can't wait to start reading everyone's post. Hope I get some great ideas and my questions answerd.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

welcome to the forum...our other dreams PV bride left yestarday and won't be back until tuesday...but she is very helpful!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:52 PM

welcome!!! I'm so excited to see another PV bride!

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:30 PM

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! I think 20 people is just lovely, b/c it is small but intimate. And then when you return you can celebrate with everyone who wasn't able to go. PV is gorgeous I am so jealous. I hope you will post lots of pics when you come back.

-Glenda

#5 gunde

gunde
        • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:01 PM

Congrats! I'm a KC bride too. I'm still tring to find a place i'll be interested to hear how your wedding goes. Best of luck

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm a Dreams Cabo bride, you'll find so much info here! Happy planning:)

#7 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:34 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning! I'm pretty sure you cant go wrong with a Dreams Wedding.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#8 mexico15

mexico15
              • 250 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

Thanks all! I am glad to have found this forum!! I hope to post my pics (if I can figure that out) I am not the greatest with that type of stuff. I am still trying to figure out why the picture I downloaded, won't show up in my posts!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

here's a thread that will help you navigate the forum easier..

it has instructions on how to upload pics and a sig.

Forum "How To Do's"

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:58 PM

congrats! and welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users