Victorias Secret

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 David and Laura

David and Laura
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

VS bottoms tend to run big from my experiences, and they don't seem to correspond with their panty sizes. I wear a small in their panties and an xs in the swimsuits.

#12 nat4crim

• 163 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:19 AM

I also just took a big risk and ordered 3 bikinis from VS. I'm hoping they look good. The scary thing is that alot of them are on backorder and I'm receiving my order in 3 seperate shipments, with my last order due a couple of weeks before we leave for Mexico. I'm praying it will look good and that the earlier pieces that come in will give me a better indication of VS fit overall.

#13 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

I'm usually a medium bikini bottom, sometimes large depending on if it's made small, so after reading this thread I put in an order and went for the large bottom (usually I would have ordered medium). I just got the suit and the bottom is too big And now it's sold out in medium Oh well, I can still wear it, it's not huge, but I am disappointed.

#14 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

Ahhh, it's the last day of Feb and I can not find my $10 off coupon! GRRRRRRRR!!!
          Amy & Aaron
          May 10, 2008
          Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#15 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

I just bought one (FYI the stores are now carrrying them) thats where I got mine. I wear about a medium or a size 6/8. And I bought a medium bottom and medium top.

#16 Kat81

• VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

OK, now you all have me wanting to go to VS tomorrow... the freakin' closest mall is an hour away... Guess I will be driving to Ft worth tomorrow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users