Sign in to follow this  
klavallee

Victorias Secret

Hey Girls! Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic. Just wondering if anyone has ever bought a bathing suit from Victorias Secret. We don't have their stores in Canada. How do the bathing suits fit? How is the quality? The prices are really good and they are so cute!! Do you think it is too risky because I can't try them onhuh.gif bunny_4.gif

It's not really the right thread for this :-) ... but VS bathing suits are awesome quality. They run a bit small in my opinion, though.

I am a size 8 bottom and 36A top ... and while the tops always fit properly in the same size, I always have to get a Large for the bottoms (maybe my a$$ is just bigger than I think, lol).

Their return policy is easy, so I would order a few to see what you like.

I recently bought several VS simsuits for thr DW and honeymoon.

Also try figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie. Great stuff there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
It's not really the right thread for this :-) ... but VS bathing suits are awesome quality. They run a bit small in my opinion, though.

I am a size 8 bottom and 36A top ... and while the tops always fit properly in the same size, I always have to get a Large for the bottoms (maybe my a$$ is just bigger than I think, lol).

Their return policy is easy, so I would order a few to see what you like.

I recently bought several VS simsuits for thr DW and honeymoon.

Also try figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie. Great stuff there too.
Tami - you are the first person I thought of when I read this thread. LOL. You are the VS expert.

I have a suit from them and love it. and their return policy is so simple! I would go for it! I think their sizing is fair but since returns are easy I do the same as Tami and order a few and return what I dont need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Tami - you are the first person I thought of when I read this thread. LOL. You are the VS expert.
lol. That's funny! I never used to be -- but I guess that's why our DW is over-budget these days! haha. And I have a $10 coupon to use for February. OH NO!!!!

I get a lot of my bikinis from there too. I'm a size 4-6 (usually) w/ a 36A top, and am bottom heavy. I get a small top and a med. bottom. I love all my bikinis from there.

Oh I LOVE their suits! However, I bought a bunch of strapless ones for the wedding week (no tan lines hopefully in my dress!) and when I received them I found out they weren't lined! Well, they were... but usually they will have a little bit of a pad in them and they didn't have anything. But, ah well. They were super cheap and are still SUPER cute!

Got my wedding day bikini (white) from there! I was happy with the fit and the design. I agree with just going up a size for the bottoms. Happy Shopping!

P.S. I wore the bikini after the ceremony and pics. Don't want anyone thinking I pulled a Pam Anderson. lol

Just curious...do their panties run the same as their swimsuit bottoms? I bought "Sexy Little Bride" and "My Something Blue" panties there last weekend and just bought my usual size. Now I"m thinking maybe I should exchange them?