rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by becks
    The fans are great! I love the colors!

Out of curiosity, does the color rub off at all? I had a raffia beach bag and the color rubbed of on my clothing, so I've been hesitant to buy colored fans...

I'll go test it out..brb

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by becks
      The fans are great! I love the colors!

Out of curiosity, does the color rub off at all? I had a raffia beach bag and the color rubbed of on my clothing, so I've been hesitant to buy colored fans...
      I'm a scientist so I did multiple experiments. It does rub off. I rubbed it with a white towl & some color came off. The fan looks fine, but it could mess up clothes. Then I set it on the towel & it didn't come off so it should be fine if people just set it in their lab. I pressed really hard & it was still fine.

I also got it wet incase people are sweaty. It comes off easier when it's wet. Then I got my hand wet & held the fan. Nothing came off on my hand.

So I would be a little concerned about the colored fans. I feel like with normal use they should be fine. The most I could see people doing is setting them in their lab. I think I'll spread the word to guests to warn them to be careful with them.

#23 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

they r great too bad about the color coming off

#24 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

Thank you for posting. Good to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic