12 replies to this topic

#11 becks

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

What about using a big party tub - not quite a bathtub, but paint it white, and you're set.

Something like this?
Click the image to open in full size.

About $30 from Ace Hardware.
Ace - Ace Tree: Home Goods: Cleaning: Trash Cans: Outdoor Trash Cans: Hot Dipped Galvanized Oval Tub

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#12 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Ooh I love the tub idea! Thank you for all these wonderful ideas. I could def work with any of these.

#13 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:59 PM

I wonder if you could find a toy tub somewhere? If worse comes to worse, you could use a pretty wicker basket that could be used later for towel storage. Michael's usually has wicker laundry baskets ($4) that kinda resemble a tub shape. A cute wicker hamper would be consistent with the theme and would work too. You may also want to check garden supply places for tub shaped planters. If you have the time and patience, a paper mache tub wouldn't be too hard to create.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users