• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 SheaS

SheaS
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pryzeless
    Those picts are so awesome. You both look so great and it looks like you had fun. Did you take most of the photos over by the gazebo 55? Did anyone at the resort give you problems?
    Thanks!
    We started near Gazebo 55. We actually went just past there, which actually wasn't resort grounds. There weren't any sand bags there, and there were more large structured rocks to sit on, or whatever. Then we just started walking down the beach in the resort and stopping along the way. A few of them were taken in the salt water pool.

#32 SheaS

SheaS
    • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

No one gave us any problems either. There weren't very many people- if any, down by gazebo 55.

#33 maggiemaylou

maggiemaylou
      • 95 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

Shea - question - what did you do with your dress after the shoot? With it being wet (and having saltwater on it) did you have it cleaned there, or did you just rinse it and hang it to dry? Did you have it cleaned when you got home? Did it ruin it? Just curious. Thanks.
        Lauren & RyanEl Dorado RoyaleJune 20, 2008http://ticker.7910.o....mcgaXMgaW4.gif

#34 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:16 AM

Those are beautiful!

#35 SheaS

SheaS
          • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by maggiemaylou
            Shea - your pics are awesome! We are also doing a photo shoot the morning after. What time did you do yours and about how long did it take? We, too, are worried about being too hung over to get up and do this, but I couldn't tell at all that you partied the night before. So we will see! Great pictures!

I think we were up and ready by 7:00. Our original plans were to go to Tulum, but with feeling the way we were, we decided to stay in the resort. So, we probably met up with the photographers and taking pictures by 8:00 am. I would say it took about 2 hours, but we took our time, and walked from one end of the resort to the other.... I am happy to hear that the pictures don't reflect the way we were feeling!

#36 SheaS

SheaS
            • 380 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by maggiemaylou
              Shea - question - what did you do with your dress after the shoot? With it being wet (and having saltwater on it) did you have it cleaned there, or did you just rinse it and hang it to dry? Did you have it cleaned when you got home? Did it ruin it? Just curious. Thanks.
              IT was Sunday when we took the pictures, and we left on Monday.. so, I just rinsed it and hung it out to dry for the day. It was still a little damp when we left, but I had a plastic liner to use in my garment bag. Then when we got home, I brought it to the drycleaners right away. Unfortunatly, I have not got it back yet, so I don't know if it was ruined. The fabric was silk charmeuse (I think) and after it became wet with the salt water, it felt almost stiff-like.... so hopefully once it is cleaned it feels silky-smooth again. It wouldn't be the end of the world if it isn't though! I really am not sure I will wear it again.

#37 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:28 AM

THESE ARE AWESOME!!! SO SEXY! I had to change the music to Jazz!!!!!

#38 sohappy

sohappy
                • 260 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:33 AM

Those are beautiful pictures and you guys look amazing together!

#39 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                  • 554 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:41 AM

those are awesome Shea!! beautiful!

#40 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:49 AM

Wow, you look beautiful Shea.. and your hubby is hot too! What fantastic pics of the two of you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users