62 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
    I love your dress Tami! It is so beautiful. The beading is fantastic!

Your vail looks similar to mine. Does it have pearl beading on it?
    It has ivory pearls and some clear crystals that match the dress. It's an Ansonia veil from Discount Ansonia Bridal Veils for your Wedding Apparel

My Mom gave me her pearls and I am having them restrung as a choker to wear with it. The jewelery shop is also going to match the pearls from the necklace for earrings and a bracelet. Mom's pearls are a dark ivory, almost the color of the champagne detailing on my dress, so matching it is a little tough.

#22 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:07 PM

Looks great! I can't beleive your time is coming so soon!

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Your dress looks fabulous bustled. I don't like how mine bustles up but the style of the dress didn't leave me much options.

I too hate my upper body. I noticed that I didn't have as much armpit fat (lol) when I went braless. I think I will ask for cups to be sewn in because to make the top fit I get totally squeezed in by the corset. Have you tried going braless? Maybe that will help and cut down on the gym work!
        Happily married since 2008

#24 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Your dress looks fabulous bustled. I don't like how mine bustles up but the style of the dress didn't leave me much options.

I too hate my upper body. I noticed that I didn't have as much armpit fat (lol) when I went braless. I think I will ask for cups to be sewn in because to make the top fit I get totally squeezed in by the corset. Have you tried going braless? Maybe that will help and cut down on the gym work!
          Thanks Rachel!

The way the seamstress did the bustle first didn't show the detail ... so I asked her if there was another option ... and what you see in the pics is the end result. I thought it would have been a total waste to have all that beautiful detailing and not be able to really see it if she used the traditional bustle.

I guess I need to try the braless option and look into the sewn in bra cups. I'm just afraid since it's a zip-up dress that I won't be able to suck evertything in w/o the longline bra. Plus, I am practically boobless, so braless might be boyish. lol

I'll give it a shot when I go back for my 2nd fitting. (I guess I could try it w/ my TTD dress though and see how it looks b/c it's the same designer and size as my wedding dress).

#25 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
          • 371 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

Tami I know what you mean about not feeling comfortable but you really do look beautiful in it.. No need to worry about any trouble areas that only you notice.. I promise nobody else will ever notice it! It's natural to have that!

#26 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
            • 371 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

Tami I know what you mean about not feeling comfortable but you really do look beautiful in it.. No need to worry about any trouble areas that only you notice.. I promise nobody else will ever notice it! It's natural to have that!

#27 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:58 PM

You look so beautiful! It is an awesome dress!
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#28 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

Tami, you look fabulous!!!

#29 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

Tami-- it looks beautiful!! and for the record- you look great-- wow, I need to get on the ball with exercising! :)

#30 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

Tami, the dress looks amazing on you. I love the veil, so pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users