My baby shower invitations

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:43 PM

Amazing! Those are so cute! Gosh those are better than most wedding invitations I've received before!

#32 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

Awesome! Don't forget to save one for your baby album!

#33 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mauraw
      anny, those are absolutely beautiful! do you have a website for your invitation business yet?
      Yeah but I haven't finished it, that's why I haven't posted officially as a vendor.. right now is in spanish but there are some pictures there:

Ana de Roux - Invitaciones, Sobresitos, Recuerditos, etc.

#34 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
        Wow! I am so impressed. If I were making invites (especially as pretty as those) only about 4 people would be invited! LOL
        hahahahah and I have to make 100 of these..

#35 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mdw2dtw
          Very cute. Did you buy the folded card already pressed with the design or did you do that yourself? Love the colors.
          I made it myself..

#36 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by anacgarcia
          Yeah but I haven't finished it, that's why I haven't posted officially as a vendor.. right now is in spanish but there are some pictures there:

Ana de Roux - Invitaciones, Sobresitos, Recuerditos, etc.
          que maravilla! a mi me encanta tu pagina! i love love love it! i am bookmarking your site so that the next time i need something i can order it from you especially because i am going to need sobresitos soon for some baby showers/baptisms in mexico! i must say also that your prices are AMAZING compared to all of the invitation shops that we visited in mexico city when we picked our invitations. we got a good deal on ours based on what we wanted, which was a super traditional white invitation on special linen paper, engraved navy lettering and our enclosures. my FMIL took us to one of the most upscale shops in the city, and i think for mexico prices we spent a little more than was necessary if we had just shopped around a little. however, we still got a much better deal on them than had we bought the identical thing in the US, it wouldve cost us like $700 more. i am honestly kind of bummed out that we already ordered our invites to send for mexico, or else i would have you do them!

#37 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mauraw
            que maravilla! a mi me encanta tu pagina! i love love love it! i am bookmarking your site so that the next time i need something i can order it from you especially because i am going to need sobresitos soon for some baby showers/baptisms in mexico! i must say also that your prices are AMAZING compared to all of the invitation shops that we visited in mexico city when we picked our invitations. we got a good deal on ours based on what we wanted, which was a super traditional white invitation on special linen paper, engraved navy lettering and our enclosures. my FMIL took us to one of the most upscale shops in the city, and i think for mexico prices we spent a little more than was necessary if we had just shopped around a little. however, we still got a much better deal on them than had we bought the identical thing in the US, it wouldve cost us like $700 more. i am honestly kind of bummed out that we already ordered our invites to send for mexico, or else i would have you do them!
            Thanks for the comments Maura!!! Yeah the "sobresitos" are a HUGE hit here!! everyone has them for baby showers, bridal showers and wedding gifts where they ask for money..

And yeah the prices here in Mexico are way lower than in US, and it's weird 'cause I buy all my supplies in USA...

#38 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

Ana - I am checking out your site now (can't read spanish, but looking at pics) and I love so many of them! You did a great joba nd I am alos going to bookmark your site. Once you are up and running, will you take US orders?

#39 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Ana - I am checking out your site now (can't read spanish, but looking at pics) and I love so many of them! You did a great joba nd I am alos going to bookmark your site. Once you are up and running, will you take US orders?
                Yeah, I do take orders, the thing is I haven't finished the website in spanish and haven't started the english version yet.. but I promise I will do it soon.. meanwhile I do take orders if anyone needs something :)

#40 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

I love, love, love your baby shower invites. These look great!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users