Wedding night lingerie

One of the parts of the planning process that I'm super excited about! I'm waiting for the post-Valentine's day sales to go looking for some wedding night lingerie. Can't wait to surprise my man on wedding night. Or, well, the whole wedding week! I'm gonna go all out - spiked heels and all! I never do this kind of stuff so I think he'll be pleasantly surprised, heehee.

Anyone else planning on 'dressing up' for your husband on wedding night?

how could you not go all out!? your wedding night, an awesome destination!

there are some high end lengerie shops here, what are better excuse to go in but your wedding night. beside not like i am buying expensive shoes or anything. so it works out.

i recently got into clothes on amazon, i might check that out too, betsy!

i am planning on wearing a different piece of lingerie every night for our honeymoon. my fi likes garters and really sexy old fashioned corsets - hot stuff!

there are a couple threads about where to get some good stuff...

check these out

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t10482

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t9221

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t7798

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t4953

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t5825

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I'm so jealous! FI doesn't give a rat's patoot about lingerie. He doesn't care if I'm in a silk negligee or flannel jammies with feet. So, no big lingerie shopping for me.
Sounds like our guys are alike. My FI says "it all comes off anyway". Which I am trying to think of it in a good way, less money to spend and may direct that moola to a spa treatment for us, sounds sensual at least.

I had bought some really awesome stuff for our wedding/honeymoon, and in 3 weeks, I NEVER PUT A SINGLE PIECE ON! Sort of a bummer, but honestly, our wedding night, we were both exhausted... and after getting the shalack out of my hair and taking a shower, we both literally fell into bed and were asleep in half a second! (No worries, marriage consumated in the middle of the night - lol)

Every night we were either too drunk, exhausted, or hot to think about lingerie. But, new hubby has gotten some fun evenings now that we're home and enjoying being newlyweds :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I'm so jealous! FI doesn't give a rat's patoot about lingerie. He doesn't care if I'm in a silk negligee or flannel jammies with feet. So, no big lingerie shopping for me.
Sounds like my FI!

I've been lingerie shopping like crazy though for my BD pics. In 5+ years, he's never really seen me go all out, so I can't wait for his reaction!

I also got several cute pieces, one gorgeous white number for the wedding night, and in Mexico my BMs gave me more lingerie at my bach. party. With all that, I didn't wear any on my wedding night either! We had too much fun and got back to the hotel around 5 a.m. I thought about going to change but it would have been a mood killer (stop - I have an outfit for this! LOL) ...so I just went with the flow and ended up au natural rather quickly anyway.

I did wear some of the pieces at other times during the honeymoon when I planned ahead, but I think we're a little too spontaneous for lingerie bunny_4.gif