Paula and Jeremy's Dreams Wedding pictures

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#21 Leia78

• VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:43 AM

ok Paula...i really, really love your pictures! Dreams Cancun has the perfect backdrop. You looked stunning. Everything looked just perfect. Congratulations!

#22 JHarwood2Be

• 687 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for sharing, it looks like you had a perfect day. I especially like the Buckeye garter. I will have to show your pics to my DF. We both graduated from OSU. I am trying to talk him into Dreams.
      Photography by Tamm's Photos

#23 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:50 AM

You pictures were amazing! You have such a great smile.

#24 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

omg. dios mio. paula paula paula! te ves guapisisisima! your photos are so amazing. i am in love with all of them haha. your bouquet was gorgeous. you looked absolutely stunning. i am sitting here on my couch crying my eyes out looking at your photos, i am so happy for you and jeremy. everything looked so fantastic! the bridesmaid dresses turned out great and i loved their flowers too.

what kind of flowers was your flowergirl carrying? they looked lovely!

congratulations! so glad everything was so great and that you guys had a great time. i had to bookmark the photos so i can look at them 50 more times haha

#25 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

Paula - you looked amazing! i love your pics :)
          the color blue in the sky was so crips and really made all the colors pop - really, really beautiful!

#26 -Kate-

• VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

Beautiful pics!! You looked amazing.

And your ring bearer is adorable.

And GO BUCKS!

#27 dc22173

• 240 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:07 AM

We are getting married at Dreams Cancun next year. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I am definitely going to look in to hiring the same photographer you had. Did you get the flowers from the resort or did you hire your own florist? I love them. Did you upgrade your cake or was it offered with the ultimate package?

You guys look great together and it looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats!!!!

#28 starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:27 AM

Mija!!! These were like the most anticipated pics ever for me and you were as stunning as I thought you would be. Love the group shots and the kids too...so cute! And the starfish looks great in your beautiful bouquet. I'm glad you got the perfect wedding you deserve :o)

#29 JODEY

• 344 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:34 AM

Hi Paula, First of all congratulations !! The photos are magical although I havn't quite got through them all yet ! I am in contact with Claudia and another photographer at the moment researching prices ect... Would you mind telling me which price package you had from Claudia ? And did you hire her for the video or did you have Dreams videograpgher, thank you for your help and advice x

#30 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:55 AM

Your pictures are lovely and you looked beautiful.

I love the look on the ring bearers face taking his job so seriously. And I love the picture of you and your bridesmaids sitting on the rocks, all spaced out. Just spectacular!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users