Photo

Bridesmaids dress? What do you think?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 DLyteful

DLyteful
  • 879 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:52 PM

What do you think about this dress (in pink) for a bridesmaids? It is at Victoria Secret for $109.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

I saw this too & thought about it. I wonder if they have it in the store to try on or if it's only in the catalog. Maybe I'll drag my MOH there & see how it is. But I do like the versatility of it. Thats the cool part.

#3 ticia277

ticia277
      • 212 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:56 PM

Ilike the fact that it's versatile and can be worn in many styles. That way they'll definately put it to use after the wedding. Ver nice.
        Loving Married Life!

#4 Melissa G

Melissa G
        • 105 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

I like it. It would be great because they would definitley be able to wear it again. Does it come in a lot of different colors?

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

I like it alot! I thnk ti's a great idea and makes it easy for just about anybody to wear.

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

That looks like the two birds bridesmaid dress I posted a while back.

http://bestdestinati....ght=dress ways

#7 shannon

shannon
              • 772 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

I love love the color!! I actually order clothes and dresses quite a bit from VS--- I've never had any problems (except I always have to get the pants hemmed - guess they measure the legs with the supermodels in mind! :)))

#8 DLyteful

DLyteful
                • 879 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

None of the Victoria's Secret stores up here have their clothing line. I would love to actally have my BM try it on... I might just take the leap (I dont know) I really want something they will wear again.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Melissa G
                  I like it. It would be great because they would definitley be able to wear it again. Does it come in a lot of different colors?
                  It comes in 4 colors:
                  Paradise pink
                  Sour cherry
                  Ultra teal
                  black

I have a coupon for Victoria's Secret.... but it expires tomorrow 2/13 :-( , maybe they will send me another (I can only hope).

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
                  $15 OFF A $100 ORDER, $30 OFF A $150 ORDER, $75 OFF A $250 ORDER
                  Enter offer code VDAY08 at checkout. Discount will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid through February 13, 2008, on U.S. orders only. Clearance merchandise, gift cards, Egift cards, gift wrap, gift kits, shipping and handling charges and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases made in Victoria's Secret stores or with other order-level discounts.

#9 Leia78

Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:08 AM

I like it. I like the fact that it can be worn in many different ways. It's totally a dress that I would wear again.

#10 DLyteful

DLyteful
                    • 879 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      That looks like the two birds bridesmaid dress I posted a while back.

http://bestdestinati....ght=dress ways
                      It totally does! I remember it (I think I actually saved the link) but the cost was a bit more than what I was willing to pay. This one is $109- a lot cheaper, I just don’t know about the hike in the middle of the dress. It looks like it goes up in the middle in the front and back….

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users