Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Big Brother 9 ...

I will be interested to see how Natalie changes (personality and her game) not that Matt is gone. It will also be interesting to see more of Sheila. She seems to easily swayed from person to person/side to side. Will she be swayed to vote how James wants since he took her off the block?

The show just got better! I'm curious to see how Natalie will be now too without Matty. I'm SO curious to see who Adam will put up. He's been under the radar for a while now. HAHA Did you hear Dick say he wished Sheila would have been on their cast so he could hook up with her. When he makes an appearance on Tuesday I bet he flirts with Sheila LOL Maybe she will like him. Is Sheila single? I only hear her talk about her son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrak View Post
So, I wonder who Baller will put up??
Ok, I have to know... do you know why everyone calls him Baller??

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
The show just got better! I'm curious to see how Natalie will be now too without Matty. I'm SO curious to see who Adam will put up. He's been under the radar for a while now. HAHA Did you hear Dick say he wished Sheila would have been on their cast so he could hook up with her. When he makes an appearance on Tuesday I bet he flirts with Sheila LOL Maybe she will like him. Is Sheila single? I only hear her talk about her son.
Ya, I think she's single. Sheila will TOTALLY influence Adam's nominations and that makes it difficult to predict since she's always changing her mind (she's seriously crazy!). I'm not reading spoilers, but I'll guess that Ryan and maybe Sharon go up? I'd like to see Joshua go up, since he'll flip out, but I can't see Adam having the balls to do that.

Chelsia is rude! I really wanted to like her, but she rubs me the wrong way. She's one of those people that can't take what she dishes out.

She can go!

What happened? Timing must've been off due to sports, so my DVR has 60 Minutes and only 5 minutes of BB!!!! Can anyone help me out??

Thanks!

Amy

ugh, i hate that! i waited forever for freaking 60 minutes to be over and for big brother to start.

here's a site with pretty good recaps because i can barely remember what I did sunday!

TVgasm Archives