October 11, 2008
    Our Website: DerrickandShameikahttp://tickers.Ticke....0bfa/event.png

#72 pouchie

pouchie
    • 189 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jamaica08bride
      Were you able to have your dress steamed? If so, where?

I know I've read previous post about whether or not the RIU can steam your dress but I don't remember seeing a final answer. Thanks
      Yes we had our dresses steamed. I just gave them to Chandlyn and she took them to town to have them steamed. It was $45.00 for my dress and veil.

#73 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:05 AM

WOW - everything was just beautiful. You look so happy and yes, it does look like it was PERFECT!!!! Oh, and I'm totally copying your flowers!!!!

#74 amandatheo

amandatheo
        • 247 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Wow your wedding looked stunning! I really like your TTD pic's. Congrats!

#75 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

Congrats! And thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like everything was just perfect.
            ~Amanda

#76 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
            • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

Your day is an inspiration. You have beautiful taste and your pictures are just amazing! You look so happy! Congrats!!
              Can you please give me some details on how things worked with Cora's photography? Did you have one photographer or was there an assistant as well? Did Micheal do some of the shots as well? Did you pay to have the photographer there for the week all inclusive or just down for a couple of days?
              Thanks in advance - after seeing the results of your pictures I don't think I am giving myself a choice.
              Also, for the trash the dress - which turned to some sexy pics by the way! It looks like you had a second dress, was that what you planned? Or is that just a slip of some sort?
              And last question - sorry if I am prying now, can you share how much your flower costs were...I may look at Angels as an option too. Your flowers, dresses and your men!! It all looks amazing~

#77 pouchie

pouchie
              • 189 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBrideToBe
                Your day is an inspiration. You have beautiful taste and your pictures are just amazing! You look so happy! Congrats!!
                Can you please give me some details on how things worked with Cora's photography? Did you have one photographer or was there an assistant as well? Did Micheal do some of the shots as well? Did you pay to have the photographer there for the week all inclusive or just down for a couple of days?
                Thanks in advance - after seeing the results of your pictures I don't think I am giving myself a choice.
                Also, for the trash the dress - which turned to some sexy pics by the way! It looks like you had a second dress, was that what you planned? Or is that just a slip of some sort?
                And last question - sorry if I am prying now, can you share how much your flower costs were...I may look at Angels as an option too. Your flowers, dresses and your men!! It all looks amazing~
                Thank You!! We had so much fun with everything. I was a basketcase before the wedding but it turned out exactly how I imagined it.

Cora was great. We just paid for her one week all inclusive package and she took pictures for us in exchange. No cash exchanged. Our package with Cora included our engagement photos, pictures at our welcome mixer, pictures for the rehersal, pictures the day of the wedding and pictures for TTD.She brought along her assistant/fiance. I didn't have Michael take any pictures we told him a friend was taking our pictures.I did use a second dress for the TTD I am wearing my dress for the reception we are having back here in August so I didn't want to ruin my actual dress. Cora had the extra dress so I just borrowed it.

My flowers were about 975.00 in total. I had to have the corsages re-done out here so that cost me an extra $100.00. I think I posted exactly what I got for 975.00 on another thread. That included all the gazebo decorations and flowers for the wedding party.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask your not prying I asked a ton of questions too

#78 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
                • 110 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

Congrats. Your pictures are amazing! I saw you and your wedding party...you looked beautiful!!

#79 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by pouchie
                    Thank You!! We had so much fun with everything. I was a basketcase before the wedding but it turned out exactly how I imagined it.

I didn't have Michael take any pictures we told him a friend was taking our pictures.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask your not prying I asked a ton of questions too
                    Oh, I totally forgot to ask, did you have to pay the breach of contract fee to Michael for using another photographer?

#80 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
                    • 98 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:28 PM

Your photos are beautiful! Congratulations!
                      "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
                      http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users