Sign in to follow this  
pouchie

Our Wedding Was PERFECT!!!

You gorgeous, hot, sexy, beautiful and on and on and on thing you!!!! I love your picks are amazing, congrats and thanks for sharing your beautifuk pics!

I loved your pictures! your wedding was amazing! I have a question. I am bringing my own flowers with me on the plane. How did you get yours there? What is the best way? Any suggestions?

Wow, thanks so much for sharing your slideshow! It was SO beautiful, I loved loved loved that music from David Gray. Was so beautiful with your wedding pics. Almost made me cry (I am such a dork I know)so pretty with the pictures, was a perfect song to go with it. I am trying to decide which resort to pick in Jamaica. I just changed locations from Riviera Maya, Mexico and now am looking at Jamaica and so excited. Thanks again for sharing those pics!

Oh you look so gorgeous!! Everything from your travel mug to you TTD pics was beautiful! So I have to ask, did the salt water ruin your dress at all? What was your dress made out of (it's sooo pretty!)

I just watched your slide show again and teared up! It was beautiful, and brought back so many great memories for me as well!

Natasha, which suite did you stay in, it looks a lot like MINE! LOL! Ours was 1407! :)