Photo

My Ocho Rui Wedding Jan 31 08

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

OMG your wedding looks like it was amazing!! The pictures were amazing, and now I think Im switching from the disco to Seagrape as well.

Thanks for the price of the bonfire Brittany!
    "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
    http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

#52 nancylou7

nancylou7
    • 51 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

sounds like you guys had an amazing time...everything looked like it was a perfect day...Welcome back

#53 jamaica08

jamaica08
      • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

Wow - it looks like you had such a wonderful day! Congratulations!

I was just wondering - did you have to pay anything additional for dinner? Looks like you had a good size guest list - did you have to pay a per head price to have the dinner together? I know other resorts do this to guarantee that you all sit together for dinner (or have it private or semi-private).

Thanks and congrats again!

#54 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:03 AM

Your pics were amazing!

You looked so pretty. I love your dress.

I also really liked the photo of you and your DH in the sand heart.

#55 jenanmag

jenanmag
          • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

Congratulations!! I am getting married at the RIU in April and all the information you posted was a big help! I cannot wait to see pictures!!

#56 KtownBride

KtownBride
            • 39 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

[QUOTE=jamaica08;272457]
              I was just wondering - did you have to pay anything additional for dinner? Looks like you had a good size guest list - did you have to pay a per head price to have the dinner together? I know other resorts do this to guarantee that you all sit together for dinner (or have it private or semi-private).

QUOTE]

No additional cost to have dinner together. We chose a semi-private ala cart restaurant. I dont believe this is an option for very large guest lists, but we had almost 50. No charge for dinner either.

#57 MoKe0506

MoKe0506
              • 81 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:09 PM

Congrats!! Thank you for the information..

#58 2bmosley

2bmosley
                • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:08 AM

Congrats To You And Your Husband. I Am Getting Sooooo Excited.

#59 2bmosley

2bmosley
                  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:14 AM

Amazing Pictures.. I Love The Picture Of Your Son Playing In The Sand. Simply Priceless. You Looked Great And So Relaxed. I Hope I Look That Great. Best Wishes To You And Your Family.

#60 misstoya

misstoya
                    • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

Your wedding was gorgeous! You looked beautiful and your pics turned out great. I was kind of hesitant to book Michael because I thought it might be just a little too much, but I might just have to splurge on that one. You also have me changing my mind about the disco. The Seagrape sounds great. My wedding is on a Saturday (April 5th this year). The Seagrape is available on saturdays? or is it just the beach reception thats not available (I thought I read in a previous reply that one of the two wasn't an option for a saturday wedding)?

I'm kind of stressing out because we have about 40 or so days left and I haven't even been able to get in touch with Chandlyn over the phone to figure out anything. Thank you so much for giving the break down because we would've gotten there and been blindsided with all of this at once. Also, do they do credit cards down there or do we have to travel with a bunch of cash?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users