Sign in to follow this  
WOOWOO

Wedding Programs

I don't think I'm doing programs. I think some of our guests will just leave them after the ceremony is over. However, I love the fans and am planning on doing something like this.Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you Glenda, you are so sweet.

Honestly girls, I would leave this on your list of "nice if I can do it" list.... I'm seriously trying to remember why I thought I had to have programs. I really think that it was just one of those things that took me very little time and I thought it'd be nice to have.... I can't remeber!

If you do the fans yourself you can do a simple program on the other side. Maybe just put the names of the people in the wedding, songs, etc.

We didn't do programs either. (Karla yours are BEAUTIFUL!)

I don't regret not doing programs, however I wish I had printed menus (on card stock) to put at each placesetting for our buffet dinner and our rehearsal dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
Mine looked a lot like Karla's. I used these fans (Natural Straw Fans (12 pcs)) and printed and cut paper for the top of them. Super easy and cheap. But I agree that they were not necessary.

Click the image to open in full size.
Cute Janet!!!! I love those fans. We just had Maye get us some of the white paper fans. We added them last minute and they were only $1.00 each. I wanted those bamboo ones, but, since I added them last minute, she couldn't get enough in time.