Good afternoon to all: bunny_4.gif

So my wedding date is December 5th. And I keep telling myself “ohh u still got enough time, still got enough time†but im afraid i dont....

The thing is that I am looking for Linen PAPER!!!! And I canâ€t seem to find any my color. I need them, turquoise, tiffany, aqua, or teal… it doesnâ€t really matter which one

Can anyone help me smile27.gif

How about this?

DoubleMates Cardstock 90 lb Cover 12 x 12 Awesome Aqua Linen Embossed Package

What are you going to use it for if you don't mind me asking? I bought linen looking paper at AC Moore for the backing of my invitations. I don't remember if they had aqua but there were tons of colors and it was pretty cheap. That could be another option.

if you go here... Twist on Tradition - Box Invitations and see the invite named A Seaside Affair... i love that invitation and want to try and make something similar to it of course adding my own flavors in it... i want to get a very think sand color paper, the linen and then white paper... then i want to place the sand color paper, the Linen in between and then the white...

i also ordered starfish and seashells i want to incorporate in the invites... i just started and i just hope it all comes out how i want it...

thank you sooo much for your helpsmile03.gif

Hobby Lobby (esp. when they have a sale), JoAnn's(catch the paper on sale), Micheals, Papersource. They all have single sheets not sure about the color though.

I really just want to die right now… smile105.gifpokestick.gifsmile41.gifso I finally ordered my paper I spent the whole weekend and most of this week printing, cutting and gluing my own perfect invites… and today I happened to be printing out the resort confirmation letter from my wedding planner and BOOM… I noticed my wedding is at 4pm not at 6pm as it states on the invites… I really want to take all of the hair on my body and pull them out… evil.gif

I'm so sorry you spent all that time and they didn't turn out quite like you wanted. They sound beautiful. How many invites did you send? You could do a welcome letter for your guests and put the new wedding time on it. Once they are at the resort, they'll be so relaxed they won't hardly even notice a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelsel View Post
I'm so sorry you spent all that time and they didn't turn out quite like you wanted. They sound beautiful. How many invites did you send? You could do a welcome letter for your guests and put the new wedding time on it. Once they are at the resort, they'll be so relaxed they won't hardly even notice a change.

one of my friends did that, just changed the time on a note. most people will be there the day before anyway so if you want to save money and time.. if you haven't posted them, just put a little note in there saying wedding time has changed, don't admit you made a mistake, no-one will ever know!