Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Superlatives **WINNERS**

That was fun. It's weird how many of them are what my answers were also. And I feel so loved to have been picked as most chatty! Matt would never beleive it since I never talk, I am very shy and introverted, except on BDW!

Love this! Great choices for the winners. I left a few of the voting options blank, but now looking at the winners it was a no brainer for so many!

Congrats to all the winners!

It's too funny how most of my votes ended up the same as a lot of other peoples too.

That was definitely a lot of fun too. Thanks for putting all of that together Tammy! You did a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
OK so when are we going to request a picture of DreaW, Jamy(Starchild) & Christa all doing the keg stand competition?
And what evening works for everyone to invade TammyHost's house for dinner?

I would like to thank all the little people who read my posts and still like me.....haha

Omg you guys, can I put this on my resume?! As strange as it seems that you honored me for talking too much, potentially crashing your wedding, and drinking beer...I am totally flattered! Thank you :)

I agree with the other winning selections, you're all freakin' awesome! (TammyB I swear you'll have the most kids, the irony is too good!) And I couldn't be in better company at a kegger (love you girls!) You'll get your pic Tammy, we aren't shy so when we all meet up with a camera and a keg it's on!!

Click the image to open in full size.

(that's DJ Jason on the ones and twos & us all dancing in sync...haha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I would like to thank all the little people who read my posts and still like me.....haha

Click the image to open in full size.
(that's DJ Jason on the ones and twos & us all dancing in sync...haha)
That's freakin awesome :)

Cool! That was fun. I got most of them right too! Oh yeaaahhhh.

Can we do it again Tammy? lol

oh what a fun contest, I didn't vote because I couldn't choose, but thanks for thinking I would actually go through pregnancy multiple times, my DH would like for me too.