• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:34 AM

Oh boooooo. I think I might sell the one I got if anyone is interested, I just tried it on once. Not sure I can return it since it was on sale - or maybe I can get store credit.

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    Oh boooooo. I think I might sell the one I got if anyone is interested, I just tried it on once. Not sure I can return it since it was on sale - or maybe I can get store credit.
    Ann you can even take it back to the store, they definately take returns on sale items...
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
    • 420 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:03 AM

Oh bummer, I was too afraid to order one without trying it on, but my sister did (she's also getting married this year, we got engaged on the same day, but total coincidence!! A surprise to both of us), so I can't wait to see hers.
      Margaret & Eric

#24 marfa75

marfa75
      • 71 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:30 AM

Ann, I have returned Jcrew dresses even when online they said final sale. They still seem to take them back and give you a refund, not store credit.

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

Nice - I will have to do that then. Margaret - you can order and then return to the store if it doesn't work. Not sure about London though - just read that!

How cool that you and your sis get to plan your weddings together! WHere is she getting married?

#26 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
          • 420 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

She's getting married in Yosemite National Park in California. She and her FI are both crazy outdoors climber people.
            You should see her save the dates, they're hanging off a cliff!!
            Margaret & Eric

#27 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:28 AM

Oh, and good idea about the dresses! I'll be in detroit in a few weeks, and san francisco a few weeks after that, so I"ll have a few opportunities to return... maybe I should try, they are gorgeous!
              Margaret & Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users