• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:10 AM

I just bought this one for less than $40 with shipping!

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 mexico15

mexico15
    • 250 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:40 PM

Thanks!! I am looking for a nice dress to wear out to our dinner before the big day. Not really a "rehearsal dinner" since there is not really any rehearsing for our beach wedding. :)
      Thanks again.

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:48 PM

Sarah that is such a pretty dress. You are going to look great in it!! And great price too.

-Glenda

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:09 PM

the beach embossed dresses are very flattering. I ordered one to see if I wanted my bridesmaids could wear it, its actually a cotton material but it doesn't look like it once you have it on.
        I also ordered one of their wedding dresses just to try it on, the material was beautiful, I just didn't love it on me, but it was a great dress for a DW. Happy Shopping.
        ps. if you need to return you can take it back to the store instead of shipping it back...
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
          Hey Ann, here's a pretty dress that looks kinda like a wedding dress that i found on Bluefly. Not sure if it's cheap enough for you, but I thought it was pretty:
          I just ordered 2 dresses for under $100 each. If either works for my wedding dress I will walk a bouquet of roses to MN for you.
          YAY! So glad everyone is finding bargain dresses - it makes me wonder if I should have waited before spending so much on a dress. (not letting myself think of that!!!)

I still need to find my day after dresss - I didn't get to it before the end of the year!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            I just ordered 2 dresses for under $100 each. If either works for my wedding dress I will walk a bouquet of roses to MN for you.

Did you get the dresses? We'd love to see pics! (don't worry, I won't hold you to the bouquet - lol)

I bought a dress as well jcrew.com - it's actually quite nice, but not what I was looking for at all. Anyone interested?

Apparently this sale ends this weekend (the 14th) - happy shopping!

J.Crew > women's sale medium

#17 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              Did you get the dresses? We'd love to see pics! (don't worry, I won't hold you to the bouquet - lol)

I bought a dress as well jcrew.com - it's actually quite nice, but not what I was looking for at all. Anyone interested?

Apparently this sale ends this weekend (the 14th) - happy shopping!

J.Crew > women's sale medium
              I got them - one was a strapless, the other a halter. The halter style was a bit too big and I couldn't fasten the strapless one by myself so I'm not super certain about the fit.
              I'm keeping the strapless one for sure because it would be perfect for a trash the dress session (if someone helps me put it on). After I went to a bridal salon to try on their dresses, I realized that I kinda want a more traditional wedding dress (at least with some lace) so I don't think the simple halter sheath is for me. They are great quality though - esp the strapless. The best part - one was $70, the other $80.

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:29 AM

Which ones did you get?

#19 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:09 AM

Wow, those are some really great prices!
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#20 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:37 PM

They don't have pics online of the dress I got. Sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users